• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    As a professional whiner, I'd like to have a thread that does the opposite of the "Need to vent?" thread (click here)

Have something uplifting you'd like to share?

Me, I woke up breathing today. My sister and her unborn child (my future daughter) are still healthy. I made it through a whole day at work despite this chest cold I seem to have. And on top of that, my department looks like it might actually make its sales goal for the week, which is awesome considering Father's Day is like Christmas at my store, and the Women's sales usually completely tank leading up to it.

So, how fulfilling was your day? :)

Today was our 33 year anniversery. It was pretty good and we celebrated with a trip to the city/Bloomington for dinner at Texas Road House.

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    Thanks Pami.
    for praises... I have a loving wife and family. She did graduate. I can always buy more mags for the closet to eat. Pizza was good and I live to fight another day.

JKH46

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2009
    Met my wonderful husband at his place of employment and had a cuppa coffee with him to start his day on my way home to end mine....

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Both kids gone, so a great night home alone just Sweetie and me...beautiful day for a motorcycle ride to work...paid all the bills and still have money left over for fun stuff...got to shoot for a bit last night, too! Been a great month, so far.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I am alive, still happily married, all the kids are safe and sound, and I have a job.

Oh, and the grandparents are in town to spoil the kids!

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I only work 10 days a month, the other 20 I get to spend with my wife and 2 yr old daughter, who loves "helping" in the gardena and riding the tractor! The Cabinets I making just need sanding and paint. And I might go and shoot this week.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4msaZTJrTA]YouTube - Lou Gehrig's speech[/ame]

tatters

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Columbia City
    My wife turned.... I better not say. More than 46 and less than 48 on Tuesday. :): We have a dinner date at someplace really nice and then out to a play. Can't wait. She's sexy, smart, and wonderful.

I sold a gun, now I'm selling another. To finanace another gun purchase.

Found out we don't owe as much on our car as we thought. May be able to trade for a nice car for her.

Daughter is working in PA, oldest is looking, but lives at home, and he's in a pretty good spot right now.

Youngest (15) is getting really, and I mean really good at skateboarding. He's taking driver's training so he can drive his own skinny butt to the skatepark.

Had a whale of a time getting a certified birth certificate for the youngest from the great state of Texas where I was stationed and where he was born. But it seems to have worked itself out.

All of us that are meant to be above ground at this point in time are.

Wife and I are both still working.

Pretty good days.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I just shared dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets for lunch with my son and we're going to his baseball (T-ball) game in a few minutes.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    That occasional loud thumping noise you hear in your trunk is me :D

Unless you can fit in about a 10 cubic inch space, I don't think you are in there. I've got a wife and a 7 year old daughter with me. I had to put the fishing poles in the rear window. We're spending a week in Orlando and a week in the Keys. Tomorrow, I'm taking an hour long t6 Texan flight with aerobatics. This is going to be one heck of a vacation. In the Keys, we are staying in a 40 foot trailer with a 33' dock right on the water. We're going to do a full day charter, Key West, Dry Tortugas, jet ski tour and biplane ride in Key West, parasailing, swim with dolphins and sea lions, drink a lot of beer and fish off the dock. We've been waiting on this for a long time. :D

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I got out of bed , so that's always a good day .

I got the tree limbs and leaves cleaned off of my roof , mowed the grass and got my AK stock and fore arm sanded for re-finishing . :)

Top Bottom