• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    As a professional whiner, I'd like to have a thread that does the opposite of the "Need to vent?" thread (click here)

Have something uplifting you'd like to share?

Me, I woke up breathing today. My sister and her unborn child (my future daughter) are still healthy. I made it through a whole day at work despite this chest cold I seem to have. And on top of that, my department looks like it might actually make its sales goal for the week, which is awesome considering Father's Day is like Christmas at my store, and the Women's sales usually completely tank leading up to it.

So, how fulfilling was your day? :)

Last edited:

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Yes. My goal during the last half year has been to breathe. One breath after another.
    If I can do that, I am happy. So far so good.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I made it home from my business trip to Cincinnati and got to have a fire tonight outside with the family. Doesn't get much better than that :thumbsup:

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    My car is almost running again, everything is ready for tomorrow's bbq, found some new music I like (this happens rarely-thank you pandora), and I have had another sucessful day of marriage. Now I'm off to clean the rest of the house so she finds out when she wakes up.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Over the last three weeks, I have been hurting so bad (medical condition) that I couldn't hardly see straight when I was awake.

Meds were hitting me hard, knocking me out (sleeping) for 18-24 hours at a time, scaring my wife nearly to death.

The last three days no meds or food will stay down.

Today was the first day that I have been able to have my pain under control, keep some food and meds down, and sit outside for half an hour to watch my son mow the lawn.

It was a good day and I'm thankful!

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Over the last three weeks, I have been hurting so bad (medical condition) that I couldn't hardly see straight when I was awake.

Meds were hitting me hard, knocking me out (sleeping) for 18-24 hours at a time, scaring my wife nearly to death.

The last three days no meds or food will stay down.

Today was the first day that I have been able to have my pain under control, keep some food and meds down, and sit outside for half an hour to watch my son mow the lawn.

It was a good day and I'm thankful!

I'm glad to hear it. I hope your days ahead are easier.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I got to go out with my best friend tonight. We went to a double feature: The Hangover (hysterical), and Drag Me To Hell (typical Raimi film).

Top Bottom