• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmildoc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    South of Indy (in the woods)
    Still on the hunt.... all the help here is appreciated but still not employed.....really not wanting to touch our savings account so it is crunch time...

one good thing is my wife may be switching jobs and getting a $2.50 an hour raise... so that makes it where I dont have to make quite as much.... good or bad? dunno but anyway the point of this is that I am still looking...

any and all help appreciated.

Keith thanks again your wife did come through and put me in contact with the right people and I hope to be talking with them this week

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Still on the hunt.... all the help here is appreciated but still not employed.....really not wanting to touch our savings account so it is crunch time...

one good thing is my wife may be switching jobs and getting a $2.50 an hour raise... so that makes it where I dont have to make quite as much.... good or bad? dunno but anyway the point of this is that I am still looking...

any and all help appreciated.

Keith thanks again your wife did come through and put me in contact with the right people and I hope to be talking with them this week

Your wife works? Damn!

I have an interview at lowes, but my wife doesn't work.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    my wife loves what she does...

I applied to 9 different jobs at lowes and didnt get selected for any of them!!??

maybe i asked for too much money

Probably...I know I need a combined $12 an hour to upkeep all my bills minus rent and utilities, $13 helps a lot with rent

Top Bottom