• ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    is that I will meet someone from this board someday that I will have POed somehow. YOU'SE GUYS CARRY GUNS!!!

I gotta quit posting politics, religion, etc and start looking out the window. Just because I am paranoid, doesn't mean I don't have enemies.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    is that I will meet someone from this board someday that I will have POed somehow. YOU'SE GUYS CARRY GUNS!!!

I gotta quit posting politics, religion, etc and start looking out the window. Just because I am paranoid, doesn't mean I don't have enemies.

Yes, we carry guns. Unless you pose an immediate threat to our lives or safety, our guns are not the solution. Like most peaceable people, most of us are mature, calm people who know the difference between a disagreement and a threat.

Posts such as yours do a fine job of feeding the Brady myths, but like those myths, they have no basis in reality.

Blessings,
    B

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    I would be willing to bet that you encounter at least one person every day that is carrying a handgun. Once I get my permit I will be carrying, and 99% of people will have no idea, which is the point of concealed carry. No one should know you have a gun, that causes a commotion, but in the rare case that you need a gun you will have it.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Yes, we carry guns. Unless you pose an immediate threat to our lives or safety, our guns are not the solution. Like most peaceable people, most of us are mature, calm people who know the difference between a disagreement and a threat.

Posts such as yours do a fine job of feeding the Brady myths, but like those myths, they have no basis in reality.

Blessings,
    B

Exactly! This is not, as most libs paint it, the wild west. Disagreements are not handled with gun fights. This is the argument they always use when citizens win more of their gun rights back. That this newly renewed right will cause simple arguments to escalate into gunfights in the streets.

Episcopus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Northwest Indiana

Nah, keep it up. Different opinions make the world work.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I see a person carrying every day I look in the mirror. LOL

Actually, I have taken to see if I can identify anyone carrying. I think it would be very hard to tell so I thought I might try. I have never really paid attention, as most people don't.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Actually, I have taken to see if I can identify anyone carrying. I think it would be very hard to tell so I thought I might try. I have never really paid attention, as most people don't.

I started doing that myself once I started carrying. It's funny when that person carrying see's you and looks at you funny until you give them that ****-eating grin and a head nod. Sometimes they give you that smile and nod back, sometimes they say "WTF you lookin at?". Of course thats when you say "hey, your printing." :D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008

I'm outside your bedroom window right now, posting from my blackberry, WASR-10 about to blaze.

Top Bottom