• ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I don't talk to myself any more. I find myself to be arrogant, ill-tempered and sometimes just unreasonable;)

Whatever smarta$$:cool:

See what I mean?:dunno:

milton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Yes, we carry guns. Unless you pose an immediate threat to our lives or safety, our guns are not the solution. Like most peaceable people, most of us are mature, calm people who know the difference between a disagreement and a threat.

Posts such as yours do a fine job of feeding the Brady myths, but like those myths, they have no basis in reality.

Blessings,
    B
    agreed, my gun is an absolute last ditch effort to save my life or a loved ones life. I believe that this is the mentality that most people here have, but the others :ar15:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I will only use mine when it is reasonable force to stop an attacker. Considering I'm built like a kid and not well trained in Hand to Hand I'm pretty much worthless in a fight... On the other hand I do carry a knife as my go to tool if pulling my PDA isn't warranted. I just pray I never need my PDA for anything other than target practice.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    I will only use mine when it is reasonable force to stop an attacker. Considering I'm built like a kid and not well trained in Hand to Hand I'm pretty much worthless in a fight... On the other hand I do carry a knife as my go to tool if pulling my PDA isn't warranted. I just pray I never need my PDA for anything other than target practice.

A knife is lethal force. A gun is lethal force. Lethal force should only be used to respond to lethal force or the assumed intent of lethal force as laid out in Indiana's Castle Law. Stick to the gun for self defense, use the knife for opening boxes.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    A knife is lethal force. A gun is lethal force. Lethal force should only be used to respond to lethal force or the assumed intent of lethal force as laid out in Indiana's Castle Law. Stick to the gun for self defense, use the knife for opening boxes.

Of course of course. But there maybe times that "going guns" isn't a viable option, so that's when a knife comes in handy. I'd hate to have to fire my gun at the zoo if a knife would work just as well. That being said, I'd hate to use my knife to open boxes. Just dulls the blade. That's what my utility knife is for. And like I said, I would only use my firearm to respond to lethal or iminent lethal force, or, of course, to stop a felony as laid out in the law.:patriot:

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    Of course of course. But there maybe times that "going guns" isn't a viable option, so that's when a knife comes in handy. I'd hate to have to fire my gun at the zoo if a knife would work just as well. That being said, I'd hate to use my knife to open boxes. Just dulls the blade. That's what my utility knife is for. And like I said, I would only use my firearm to respond to lethal or iminent lethal force, or, of course, to stop a felony as laid out in the law.:patriot:

I can't think of one place that I would use a knife over a gun (other than combat "stealth" situations). If lethal force is required, I'll be distancing myself from the bad guys as much as possible while applying it, via some sort of hollow point. You WILL get cut in a knife fight. You just hope to cut them worse. No thanks.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Speaking of BBQ I just prepped this recipe for dinner when my fiance gets here. It's pretty much awesome.

Seriously this salad is 'effing fantastic with so many varied textures/flavors and I highly recommend everyone make it for dinner tonight - it's a beautiful day to eat outside on the porch/deck. Even if you have no cooking skills beyond boiling water, you can make this recipe!

image.fetch.php

Mrs. Hoppes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    New Goshen
    That salad does look good. :drool:

And ftr, I don't carry. Well, I carry my children. And my purse. And my cell phone. But I don't carry a gun off property. But that's just because I don't have a license yet.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Now you know how I feel. Ever heard of turtle soup? Scary out there when a turtle cant even cross the street. :)

Top Bottom