• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • technobear

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    foodman ive got about 10ish hours in polishing the reciever ( huge learning curve for me) i could probably do one fresh now in about 4 or 5. The rings too me about 3 or 4 taking my time and watching tv.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    I went all black with my build and painted my laminated stock...Tactical Solutions barrel and an old laminated stock I had laying around. Added the bipod and got the variable 40mm scope from the bargain cave at Cabela's
    1022tactical.jpg

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    I went all black with my build and painted my laminated stock...Tactical Solutions barrel and an old laminated stock I had laying around. Added the bipod and got the variable 40mm scope from the bargain cave at Cabela's
    1022tactical.jpg

How does the 50 round drum work/feed.....I have been looking at them because 25 rounds just isn't enough anymore???? :rockwoot:

Rollerman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 1, 2012
    Goshen
    Both very nice 10/22 builds.
    Because of this thread I have the itch again & will be looking for a project 10/22 to start a build now.

I built one years ago, but have since gave it to my step son who has doe his own customizeing...:xmad:

Regionnus Rattis...what kind of prep work & paint did you use on your stock?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    Both very nice 10/22 builds.
    Because of this thread I have the itch again & will be looking for a project 10/22 to start a build now.

I built one years ago, but have since gave it to my step son who has doe his own customizeing...:xmad:

Regionnus Rattis...what kind of prep work & paint did you use on your stock?

Since it was wood, I just sanded it, primed it and then spray painted it with Krylon matte black spray cans. I didn't put a lot of work into the paint job. But you do need to sand the wood.

Top Bottom