• ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    kSPpg3R.jpg
    and Donald Trump Jr. (Even though he may or may not have been born yet)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Does he go by William? I kinda hope so. Bill Barr sounds kinda strange. On the other hand Will Barr sounds normal when you say it fast.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is what the Democrats fear. I think they've been trying to get in the way of it by attempting to rough up AG Barr. I give Barr credit. It appears that he's having none of that nonsense and proceeding forward with his task at hand and that is to hold some real despicable players accountable.

I hope he appointed someone to head up the investigation who is motivated to do the job. Given recent revelations, it seems some folks in the DoJ and FBI have some conflicts.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Donald Trump Jr. has struck a deal to comply with the subpoena from the Senate Intelligence Committee. Trump Jr. will meet with the panel in mid-June for between two and four hours, with the scope limited to five topics.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Manafort is being sent to solitary confinement at Riker's Island.

Even AOC opposes that.

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1136273861715120129

Paul Manafort is being sent to solitary confinement in my district - Rikers Island.

A prison sentence is not a license for gov torture and human rights violations. That‘s what solitary confinement is.

Manafort should be released, along with all people being held in solitary.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Looks like extracurricular punitive measures are being enacted on Manafort for not rolling over on Trump.

One would think that Manafort is public enemy number one by the way he’s being treated.

It’s all part of the political beat down being dished out to anyone that was connected with Trump.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I have to confess that I am taking great pleasure in watching that creep Mueller squirming under questioning.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    From the little bits and pieces I've seen on the news, Mueller pretty much said what he already said in the report. No evidence of collusion, not enough evidence for obstruction. *Yawn*

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Mueller's plight is sadin a way but I dont feel sorry for him. He could have retired with a distinguished career. Instead not only has he made himself look like a complete ass, but also invited attention to people on the past he railroaded through unethical prosecutions.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    I’m convinced Mueller didn’t write the report and, therefore, couldn’t/wouldn’t answer the questions posed to him. Reliable information points to Weissman being the one who selected the FBI team - most or all of who, were staunch anti Trump Democrats. Mueller had no apparent of Fusion GPS that was responsible for the report that was the basis for many of the warrants and indictments.

Mueller’s disservice to the country and the American people is incredible. I don’t know if Barr can or will start to investigate this whole mess. Hopefully there are a few honest people with integrity in Washington that will allow the real criminals to be exposed. I’m not hopeful.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    From the little bits and pieces I've seen on the news, Mueller pretty much said what he already said in the report. No evidence of collusion, not enough evidence for obstruction. *Yawn*

Several Republican Reps made the point that Mueller not only failed in his ONE job - to make a judgment of whether or not the Trump Campaign conspired with the Russians to affect the 2016 election - but that the whole of the second part of the Report was answered on the 2nd page. It was also pointed out to him that he and his team, in claiming to not be able to exonerate Trump, violated just about every procedure, practice and principle of prosecutorial ethics because if there isn't enough evidence to proceed with an indictment - or a recommendation to impeach, in this case - then the individual is considered "innocent of the charge" - "the bedrock of our legal system."

To me that was the nail in the Democrats' impeachment coffin. However, I'm sure folks on the other side will ignore that completely.

Top Bottom