• ...and so much more!
  • ColdSteel223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    Bub's or the place on 17th?

I'll vote for Bub's, finish out the year.

I haven't had the opportunity to stop by the other place and ask if they would like to host our little group/get-together. I realize asking should not be necessary, but why not avoid any unnecessary drama/conflict if it is possible?

We can tie up a few seats for more than a couple of hours and some of the conversations could stir up any restless locals or students. :ar15:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I ain't skert o' nuttin'.

That said, if we have weather, we needn't risk this IMHO. First of winter slickness means amateur night in crazy Btown.
    We can pick it up or wait 'till next month. Up to y'all.

If the weather get's real rough, it might just highlight why we do this monthly drill, eh?

philo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Peoples Republic of Bloomington
    Last report I saw said it should be raining while were out and about - with the snow to follow later. I like snow. Hope we actually get some, not like the abortive "snowmaggedon"s that never happened last year. Time to switch over to my winter bag in the car and toss in the snow shoes.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    So looks like time again, to pester this group about coming to an Appleseed. There is one at Nashville this weekend and it looks like a chance to earn that winterseed patch. Don't let a little snow scare you off. Besides you need to know if your gear will work in the cold and snow. You know when the SHTF it might not always be sunny and 70.

Don't make me throw down the gauntlet and mention that if this ole Granny can do it you manly men ought to be able to also

ColdSteel223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    I ain't skert o' nuttin'.

That said, if we have weather, we needn't risk this IMHO. First of winter slickness means amateur night in crazy Btown.
    We can pick it up or wait 'till next month. Up to y'all.

If the weather get's real rough, it might just highlight why we do this monthly drill, eh?

I agree about the weather. I enjoy the meeting & the eating:): but not enough to risk injury or an accident.

That being said if it is just rain I'll be there. I figure that we should probably order a little earlier 7:10 or so and wrap it up around 9 or so.

You guys want to move the start time to 6:30?

I need to stop on my way home and buy some milk, bread, & eggs. I don't really know why, ...:rockwoot:

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I've only joined you guys once, but I miss it!

Next time I'm getting the elk Big Ugly again, but I'm bringing 2/3 of the meat (and probably ditching the bun) home with me to ration-out the deliciousness over the next few days.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I only got 25 DEC 2013 and 01 JAN 2014 off of work (unpaid, of course!). Had I an extra day or two, I'd join you guys. It's worth the trip!

Top Bottom