• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I'm finally gonna be able to buy a new bike soon. Leaning toward a CB650 but if I absolutely cannot find one in stock at a local bike shop, I might go with an Indian Scout.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I'm finally gonna be able to buy a new bike soon. Leaning toward a CB650 but if I absolutely cannot find one in stock at a local bike shop, I might go with an Indian Scout.
    I like the Honda 650 myself. The Scout just looks a little too different for me. Are you dead set on buying new? Depreciation on bikes is horrible the first 2 years.

Rating - 96.4%
    27   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    Man, I own a 20 Ultra limited and I refuse to hop on an Indian because I’m afraid I will switch. Indian is really stepping up to the plate and listening to customers complaints and ideas, along with Harley-Davidson customers.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I like the Honda 650 myself. The Scout just looks a little too different for me. Are you dead set on buying new? Depreciation on bikes is horrible the first 2 years.
    My last bike was a Honda Shadow so the Scout would be a lateral move but I'd rather have the CB because of center controls. I like to lean in the twisties and I scraped my pegs a lot with the Shadow, and would probably do the same on the Scout. I don't wanna go full sport bike either because I'd rather ride upright still.

I'm not set on buying new but up here in NWI at least, you kinda have to go with new to get what you want unless the bike shop happens to have one of what you're looking form. I could look on Facebook marketplace or whatever but I don't trust people in classified ads when it comes to tools and vehicles.

Rating - 96.4%
    27   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    My last bike was a Honda Shadow so the Scout would be a lateral move but I'd rather have the CB because of center controls. I like to lean in the twisties and I scraped my pegs a lot with the Shadow, and would probably do the same on the Scout. I don't wanna go full sport bike either because I'd rather ride upright still.

I'm not set on buying new but up here in NWI at least, you kinda have to go with new to get what you want unless the bike shop happens to have one of what you're looking form. I could look on Facebook marketplace or whatever but I don't trust people in classified ads when it comes to tools and vehicles.
    I’m a huge twister fan. Fitness and I constantly head to Appalachian for floorboard scraping curves. Also very pretty country.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I spent some time wondering the Indian showroom up there in Elkhart. Those Indians do have a look of their own; very angular and slabbed.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

On Cycle Trader it shows that M&E in Bedford has the ABS and non-ABS models in stock.
    https://www.cycletrader.com/motorcy...&long=-86.949888&radius=250&sort=distance:asc

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    That's a little far for me, I'm in NWI. I could probably rent a u-haul trailer though. I was actually considering going to Illinois in the Chicago suburbs but I'm waiting another paycheck or two to seriously start looking.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    My brother actually offered to go out with me and drive my truck back but it might rain tomorrow and I still need to get a new helmet. I have a 3/4 but admittedly I'm a bit paranoid about wearing anything but a full face after that old lady tried to kill me

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Maybe My Bell was snell rated but they stopped making the Vortex model and if they still make snell rated helmets, they're not sub $200 anymore.

Top Bottom