• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tyrinth

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2015
    Carmel
    I personally wouldn't pay much more than $150 unless it was collectible in some way. Since Gander Mountain has them for about $200 you can assume that's towards the high-end of the price range.

It's a shame their price has increased so quickly.

Tyrinth

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2015
    Carmel
    They where under $100 for over 10 years, you had to know the price was going to rise at some point
    Indeed. I suppose I just regret that I did not get to take more advantage of the low prices as they were already around $130 when I bought my first.

Vendetta

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Lafayette
    I have bought a lot of Mosins ranging from $100 to $350. The last one I bought was a '43 Izhevsk in a wartime stock bc I didnt have a 43. I paid $150 for itwith a fair amount of ammo and all the accessories. The deals are still out there on these.

1861navy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    I've seen them in various places ranging from $130-200. Still a lot cheaper than other rifles. Archangel conversions I've seen for $200- $350.

Vendetta

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Lafayette
    Pretty sure Indy Trading Post still has a good supply on hand.

Last time I was there they had 2 overpriced 91/30s and the guy at the counter said "You really gonna make me take that greasy piece of **** down?" I didnt. Because I walked out. Never shop there again. Too many quality gun shops.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Last time I was there they had 2 overpriced 91/30s and the guy at the counter said "You really gonna make me take that greasy piece of **** down?" I didnt. Because I walked out. Never shop there again. Too many quality gun shops.
    I can only assume if the employee said that, it was in jest. You'd be hard pressed to find a better shop anywhere in this state!
    also, unless they were more rare samples, their Mosin prices are right in line with everyone else.

Eta: if they were "overpriced", why would you want him to take it down? (Most of the Mosins aren't on the wall, but on the floor in shipping crates.)
    do you make a practice of handling guns that you don't really have interest in?:dunno:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom