• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    When did "bullying" become full on attacks? That is not what I knew bullying to be back when I was in school.
    When we were in school, a bully would "bully" until one of their victims punched them in the mouth. That would usually put an end to it. Now, the victim doing the punching would be disciplined and the bully left alone to continue to bully. It's topsy turvy.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Daughter was about 10 we were stationed at FLW. We lived off post and she went to local school.

Boy was bullying her and most of the other kids in the class pulling girls hair and slapping them.
    She asked me what to do I asked did you tell the teacher. She had but the teacher didn’t do anything.

I told her the next time he does it hit him and don’t stop till the teacher pulls you off him.

She did it and put a hurt on him. Principal called me I went in his office and told him the boy had pulling girls hair and slapping them. She told the teacher with no results.

I told her to hit him and not stop. The principal apologized and that was the end of it.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    When we were in school, a bully would "bully" until one of their victims punched them in the mouth. That would usually put an end to it. Now, the victim doing the punching would be disciplined and the bully left alone to continue to bully. It's topsy turvy.
    This. It used to be that when a kid was "in the wrong," their parents realized it, and tucked tail in shame. You might hear a peep out of them, but that was the end of it. It seems like today, you have "trash kids" raised by "trash parents," and when the kid gets in trouble, the sh!t parents go full-blast against the school. No shame. The schools get tired of officiating "he said / she said," and just say a pox on both your houses. They have gone full Bart Simpson - you're both suspended, not our problem man.

I guess it's not really a surprise six-year olds are shooting teachers. In a race to the bottom, sooner or later someone gets there first.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Where did you see the video? I didn't see it in the OP's link.
    Here you go.

Top Bottom