• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    If it weren't for the 50 post rule, we'd miss out on drama threads like this and all of the "trying to get your 50 posts in, huh?" posts. I'll say again. Does the 50 posts rule create more problems than its's supposed to prevent?

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    Originally Posted by removedl
    With the economy like it is & working 2 jobs - who has time to spend leaving 15 or 50 posts in order to email or PM someone? all I want to do is buy a Glock 23 from Yote 69 & I cannot contact him. Be helpful & forward my info to him. removed or I have great feedback on Gunbroker & ebay..

So. Since he does't have time to spend leaving posts then he probably does not have the time to shoot the Glock anyway so I guess he should try and find something he does have time for.

loudpedal

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Parc Fermé
    C'mon Fenway. Give the guy a break. He wants to by a Glock! He has a great deal of support from buyers on eBay and Gunbroker. His Mom loves him. He's nice to kids and dogs. He mows his grandma's grass. He doesn't litter. He drives a Prius.

Puuuullllleeeeeeaaaaaazzzzzzeee!!!!:rolleyes:

Dude, I was right there with you in support of our new friend until you mentioned the Prius. Now I think the guy really sucks. :(

Please Fenway don't give a Prius driver a break. UN :welcome:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Originally Posted by removedl
    With the economy like it is & working 2 jobs - who has time to spend leaving 15 or 50 posts in order to email or PM someone? all I want to do is buy a Glock 23 from Yote 69 & I cannot contact him. Be helpful & forward my info to him. removed or I have great feedback on Gunbroker & ebay.

I looked and looked, but I can't seem to find a member in the directory named "removedl."

:scratch:

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    If Fenway does not make an exception for him he will call his mommy&daddy, the local police, the county sherriff, the ISP, the FBI, the BATF, his congressmen, Obummer, Pelosi, and the local news. Boy is Fenway in trouble. :drama:

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    If it weren't for the 50 post rule, we'd miss out on drama threads like this and all of the "trying to get your 50 posts in, huh?" posts. I'll say again. Does the 50 posts rule create more problems than its's supposed to prevent?

Exactly. I get so tired of 20 one liners being spammed just so people can get to the classifieds. Making a rule to make another rule work is about as effective as gun control... There, I said it.

Top Bottom