• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    This is a new one I have not heard in the almost 5 years of INGO.

removedl said:
    With the economy like it is & working 2 jobs - who has time to spend leaving 15 or 50 posts in order to email or PM someone? all I want to do is buy a Glock 23 from Yote 69 & I cannot contact him. Be helpful & forward my info to him. removed or I have great feedback on Gunbroker & ebay.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You know.... I'm starting to get the feeling people don't understand why the rule is in place.

Weird.

Instant.jpg

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Some folks do not belong on:ingo:

The rule serves a very important function. I vote we keep it as is for the protection of the membership. It saves having to use the ban hammer so much.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Some folks do not belong on:ingo:

The rule serves a very important function. I vote we keep it as is for the protection of the membership. It saves having to use the ban hammer so much.

but... but.. then the hammer is going to get rusty. :nono: Best to keep using that hammer. Besides we paid a lot of :bacondance: for that shinny hammer. :laugh:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Last time I checked, INGO was first and foremost a community forum for gun owners to discuss guns.

Also last time I checked, the classified section of INGO was a place for ESTABLISHED members to trade an occasional gun, and the classified section was offered up as a convenience for the ESTABLISHED members. Why can't newbies understand that this is not a gun auction/trading/sales website? Its a forum where we primarily come to talk about guns, gun issues, etc.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'd of told him I forwarded ur contact info to him & he mentioned he will not sell to people who do not have 50 posts or not a site supporter. :)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I'd of told him I forwarded ur contact info to him & he mentioned he will not sell to people who do not have 50 posts or not a site supporter. :)
    or someone so lacking in gumption that making 50 posts would be that impossible to accomplish...

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    once again, we show are arz, why are we not just a but more humble? Why not educate him to become a site supporter?
    Im sure he was sent a reply doing just that.

That is a uniquely humerous one. I think I know what he is trying to say but blaming his inability to get to the classifieds on the economy is a stretch.

Top Bottom