• ...and so much more!
  • oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Well, I don’t drink, so Mike’s theory is incorrect. I don’t wish for either of the two commies to be assassinated. Or Hilloried.

But, the story’s plot needed a good cause for McCarthy to resent Gaetz dialed to 11. Johnson being sworn in as POTUS shortly after winning the speakership would do it. So, the two commies had to go. Getting off’d by an angry mob of HAMAS supporters seemed like the most poetically just way they could be written out of the story.
    Sounds like a great start for a NaNoWriMo novel!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Definitely looks like he was behind the scenes plotting. I never even heard of this dude before 2 days ago. Maybe he will surprise us all for the better. But I am not gonna hold my breath.
    That bar for me will be individual appropriations bills and not omnibus bills

Forcing the sock puppet to decouple Ukraine aid from Israel aid and having each stand on its own merits, despite McConnell having already gone quisling, will be a good start

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Because that Condemnation was buried in calls for a bunch of other actions which were not deemed conservative.
    I've read House Resolution 771, and to just instead say "we support Israel and condemn Hamas", but give no idea of how far we are willing to go to do that would just've been a symbolism over substance bunch of empty talk.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    No subtitles what was he saying? Just a brief outline if you could.
    McCarthy was trying to engineer rejection of other candidates and his own return to the speaker position by underhanded means, including promising favored bill hearings and committee positions for those who would go along. McCarthy was the snake trying to keep the disarray going to his own advantage at the expense of party and country

I don't like Gaetz either, but you really should listen to it, it is only three minutes and it is most delicious

McCarthy has burnt down his own reputation, such as it was, and any good will he still retained

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Is there a transcript? Three minutes is a long time, or it used to be. :stickpoke:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom