• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So we traded McCarthy for someone even worse than McCarthy.......

Good job GOP, you could have had Jim Jordan.

JdgU2Hj.png

dFxLxqa.png

Because sending money to the other side of the planet, and playing woke identity politics will totally help our economic situation...

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Well guess better start looking for a 3rd job to help pay for the all these foriegn conflicts and other dumb crap. Was hopping the govt wouldn't be working for awhile

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sounds like you are advocating assassination, albeit discretely. I have reported you to the secret service

May God have mercy on your soul
    Well, I don’t drink, so Mike’s theory is incorrect. I don’t wish for either of the two commies to be assassinated. Or Hilloried.

But, the story’s plot needed a good cause for McCarthy to resent Gaetz dialed to 11. Johnson being sworn in as POTUS shortly after winning the speakership would do it. So, the two commies had to go. Getting off’d by an angry mob of HAMAS supporters seemed like the most poetically just way they could be written out of the story.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So we traded McCarthy for someone even worse than McCarthy.......

Good job GOP, you could have had Jim Jordan.

JdgU2Hj.png

dFxLxqa.png

Because sending money to the other side of the planet, and playing woke identity politics will totally help our economic situation...
    Black people do have a harder path. Democrats do all they can to make them more dependent on government.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    I thought he looked like a plastic Baptist. Very common in the Deep South. But. So are compassionate conservatives neocons. Hope he’s not one of those.
    Definitely looks like he was behind the scenes plotting. I never even heard of this dude before 2 days ago. Maybe he will surprise us all for the better. But I am not gonna hold my breath.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Definitely looks like he was behind the scenes plotting. I never even heard of this dude before 2 days ago. Maybe he will surprise us all for the better. But I am not gonna hold my breath.
    The only thing I know about him is from the videos that show up in my YouTube feed where some Republican is said to have “own’d” the libs. So I don’t know much. But. Gaetz, another frequent “libs owner” says he’s cool. Gaetz doesn’t appear to be a Neocon. So his endorsement could be a glimmer of hope. Unless Gaetz is insincere. And In today’s ClownWorld™, time only knows.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Geez you guys have already pegged him as a leftist neocon DC swamp creature.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    McCarthy was backstabbing anyone trying for the speaker job behind the scenes. He did it to Scalise and to Jordan. Then tried getting his lover Emmer in but that got canned. Only way Johnson got in was because republicans demanded after Emmer was out was to stay all night s pick and vote on someone right then and there. McCarthy didn’t have time to work against him. Then they saw he was a Christian. Well he will be an easy pushover and we will get pressure on him and he will cave. If he doesn’t cave the 20+ RINO’s can report to their leader it happened so fast they didn’t have time to mount a attack against him, besides he is a young naive Christian, we figured he is putty in our hands. I saw a bunch of democrats not standing and clapping when he gave his first speech. They sure didn’t like his words against an open border. Some have already condemned him though. One thing for sure is he got every Republican vote but one guy that was at the bar. Imho I believe this guy has the stones and those 20+ RINO’s are going to find out and not like it.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    McCarthy was backstabbing anyone trying for the speaker job behind the scenes. He did it to Scalise and to Jordan. Then tried getting his lover Emmer in but that got canned. Only way Johnson got in was done republicans demanded after Emmer was out was to stay all night s pick and vote on someone right then and there. McCarthy didn’t have time to work against him. Then they saw he was a Christian. Well he will be an easy pushover and we will get pressure on him and he will cave. If he doesn’t cave the 20+ RINO’s can report to their leader it happened so fast they didn’t have time to mount a attack against him, besides he is a young naive Christian, we figured he is putty in our hands. I saw a bunch of democrats not standing and clapping when he gave his first speech. They sure didn’t like his words against an open border. Some have already condemned him though. One thing for sure is he got every Republican vote but one guy that was at the bar. Imho I believe this guy has the stones and those 20+ RINO’s are going to find out and not like it.
    I really hope you're right.. be nice to have a conservative back bone fore once there.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    He’s in congress. That gives him an automatic 90% chance of being a swamp creature. And that’s a friendly estimate.
    Well perhaps. Swamp creatures pic swamp creatures that's why Jordan the least likely swamp creature was rejected. Oh, and btw Trump and Gaetz appeared to be perfectly fine with this swamp creature. Here's what Gaetz had to say.

"Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., who led a small band of hard-liners to engineer McCarthy’s ouster at the start of the month, posted on social media that “Mike Johnson won’t be the Speaker the Swamp wants but, he is the Speaker America needs.”

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    "Overnight the endorsements for Johnson started pouring in, including from the failed speaker hopefuls. Rep. Jim Jordan, the hard-charging Judiciary Committee chairman backed by Trump, gave his support, as did Majority Leader Steve Scalise, the fellow Louisiana congressman rejected by Jordan’s wing, who stood behind Johnson after he won the nomination."

Top Bottom