Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

ATTACH]]
    m243iil.png

Keep telling us about purity tests.
    Majority Leader and Speaker of the House are not the same.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Steny Hoyer is the current Majority Leader while Nancy Pelosi is the current Speaker of the House.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Lauren Boebert has a message for her favorite President. She says that maybe instead of telling them they need to knock this off he should turn to McCarthy and tell him that he does not have the votes and he should step aside.

Last edited:

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Lauren Boebert has a message for her favorite President. She says that maybe instead of the telling them they need to knock this off he should turn to McCarthy and tell him that he does not have the votes and he should step aside.

Trouble in paradise?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Lauren Boebert has a message for her favorite President. She says that maybe instead of the telling them they need to knock this off he should turn to McCarthy and tell him that he does not have the votes and he should step aside.

“Colorado Republican Congresswoman Lauren Boebert revealed last night on Fox News that McCarthy could have already been sworn in as Speaker yet he refused a simple common-sense proposal from conservatives. This marks just another reminder that the Uniparty is completely responsible for this crisis.”

“She told Fox News “Special Report” host Bret Baier she had endeavored to create “unity” to forge a conservative agenda supported by America. She said she and two others presented some simple requests including a border security bill, term limits, and reducing the federal debt.”

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    McCarthy has went against Trump in the past , I believe that’s why Boebert & Gaetz are against him so bad .
    Even if Trump ask them to support him.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I despise the swamp, but if this protest holds out, all that happens is the swamp creatures change the rules and "install" him with simple majority.

Let him have the position...then "Boehner" him. It requires little fish who are willing to sacrifice committee positions and leadership PAC money to undermine their own speaker and "frag" him. Make him sorry he got the job in the first place.
    I submit this is not the time to have a swamp creature pretending to be a fire-breathing patriot in that job

I've been a Scalise backer for most of this year, I have posted it several times in the past (no, jamil - I don't know where)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So those are things he *must do*, according to Carlson. Not *has done*.
    Those are concessions he could make to win over some of the holdouts. The high profile things he has promised to do, such as remove Ilhan and Tlaib from committees, are showboating. They are fine in their own right, but getting to the bottom of the abuse of power by government agencies is far more important and McCarthy has shown no intent or stomach for it

He's another gutless apparatchik, intent on doing his master's bidding and not rocking the boat

Last edited:

Tryin'

Victimized
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    The first question that comes to mind is what will he have to promise to get it
    Anything. He "deserves" this. This is his coronation. His legacy. The tantrum thrown upon his continued losses will be epic, and sadly, exactly in line with the apparent character of the party.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think Boebert was right in telling Trump what he needed to hear, and I commend her for having the fortitude to do it. The question is will Trump take that into consideration from someone he can trust, or will he continue to back McCarthy?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom