• ...and so much more!
  • scowens

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Been off for a while so I'll paraphrase:

Grelber: I'll help you, any time, with your need to have reason to paste. Your name was mentioned several times with anemometers, gas mix and temps below 1195 deg F this W/E. If you don't get this, don't worry this has to do with square tops and round tops, mostly square tops.

Zombies; AWESOME! OK, you got my opinion, now think of: 1 the cost; the intent; the number of times this has been put on by the people that put it on. I'll do it again! :rockwoot: Now, did anyone give Barret feedback? No contest on what was done, or seen. I saw it too. Unfortunatly, as I was loading my truck in the AM, I got called in to work and couldnt' be there as much as I wanted to. I think Barret is doing good. I think next year will be better! Give Barret some constructive feedback, he's good for it! Give him a call. I think this is a good thing.

Thread length: :horse: 'nuff said?
    Classifier?!? It's on like Donkey Kong! June 2nd. I will try to set up something fun for all. I will 'attempt' to be the MD this month. More to follow.

Interested in being a S.O.? If you are on our email list, watch your email. If not, PM me and I will send you some information.

Did I mention I'd give Grelber some reason to paste yet?!? Yup, guess I did.

Take care all, hope to see you on the range...better yet, at the match!

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Been off for a while so I'll paraphrase:

Grelber: I'll help you, any time, with your need to have reason to paste. Your name was mentioned several times with anemometers, gas mix and temps below 1195 deg F this W/E. If you don't get this, don't worry this has to do with square tops and round tops, mostly square tops.

Zombies; AWESOME! OK, you got my opinion, now think of: 1 the cost; the intent; the number of times this has been put on by the people that put it on. I'll do it again! :rockwoot: Now, did anyone give Barret feedback? No contest on what was done, or seen. I saw it too. Unfortunatly, as I was loading my truck in the AM, I got called in to work and couldnt' be there as much as I wanted to. I think Barret is doing good. I think next year will be better! Give Barret some constructive feedback, he's good for it! Give him a call. I think this is a good thing.

Thread length: :horse: 'nuff said?
    Classifier?!? It's on like Donkey Kong! June 2nd. I will try to set up something fun for all. I will 'attempt' to be the MD this month. More to follow.

Interested in being a S.O.? If you are on our email list, watch your email. If not, PM me and I will send you some information.

Did I mention I'd give Grelber some reason to paste yet?!? Yup, guess I did.

Take care all, hope to see you on the range...better yet, at the match!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait man!

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    at least I can't go down in classification! lol

But you could fall down and get bloody!!

There is a warning in there for mere mortals though.
    If you practice the qualifier stuff and shoot over your head, you are stuck with a too high classification for everything you haven't qualified with, so you can spend eternity looking up from the bottom of a classification in regular matches.

I haven't qualified in ESP or CDP yet so my goal is to really bring on the suck! I can do this!!!

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana

I only have a facebook contact for him, can you send me his email address if you have it? I would love to give him some constructive critcism and help him make a better shoot for next time.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    But you could fall down and get bloody!!

There is a warning in there for mere mortals though.
    If you practice the qualifier stuff and shoot over your head, you are stuck with a too high classification for everything you haven't qualified with, so you can spend eternity looking up from the bottom of a classification in regular matches.

I haven't qualified in ESP or CDP yet so my goal is to really bring on the suck! I can do this!!!

I think I heard the term Grandbagging (as opposed to Sandbagging) where you do nothing but practice the classifier in order to post these hyper classifying times. I'm kind of in the camp of not really wanting to practice the classifier exclusively solely to get better at it, but I'd like to shoot it a touch more often in order to get a better sense of where my faults lie.

Top Bottom