Masks-no discussion needed. Just vote and see where we really are.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mask or no mask

• Total voters

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    So perceived efficacy is more important than actual efficacy?

Tell me again why this isn't a virtue cloth...

Because if you believe something is helping psychologically then It can actually have an impact on your physical health even including fighting off disease. I'd post some studies but I doubt anyone would believe me so it's not worth the effort.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Because if you believe something is helping psychologically then It can actually have an impact on your physical health even including fighting off disease. I'd post some studies but I doubt anyone would believe me so it's not worth the effort.

Hold the phone... You're saying if you simply believe hard enough, the fishnet mask will prevent the virus from infecting others?

uVXLu1p.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Must just be my area then. Everyone here is tired of this, and WANT to return back to school.
    I think it depends how many libturds are in the school district being discussed.
    Conservative teachers want to go back to work. The left doesnt. Obstruction by any means. Theyd rather see the country burn to the ground than see trump win again

johny5

not a shill account
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis

If we are to the point of discussing the psychosomatic affect, we are officially scraping the bottom of the barrel. And if you are an advocate of this sort of thing and you have reached this point, its time to hang it up. Seriously.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

I believe not wearing a mask is a good thing, therefore it is good for me psychologically and impacts my health in a good way

Thanks Foszoe, I feel even better now!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    All those in favor of mandates are local and 3 of the 4 are long time members. The newest is from 2016. So I'm not sure that applies here TT. :dunno:
    I didn't even look at who voted for what. I was referencing other areas of the forums actually.
    But there is a deffinate organized left leaning group on here.

Hard lines are being drawn in the sand around the nation. People are digging in on both sides.
    I have zero doubt some people on here will willingly turn over their guns and submit if it ever comes to that.
    Even in this thread we have a couple who always defend big government. Always. Makes me sick

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Hold the phone... You're saying if you simply believe hard enough, the fishnet mask will prevent the virus from infecting others?

uVXLu1p.jpg

read what I wrote and until you understand it differently then get back to me

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think it depends how many libturds are in the school district being discussed.
    Conservative teachers want to go back to work. The left doesnt. Obstruction by any means. Theyd rather see the country burn to the ground than see trump win again

They're going to need a lot more matches :)

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    I am one that voted for government mandated masks, not that I think they will help. Not that I think the mandate will work. I just did not want the choice to be sad because it had no votes. Alcohol Prohibition worked as good as the war on drugs. I think any mandate is a failure waiting to happen.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I am one that voted for government mandated masks, not that I think they will help. Not that I think the mandate will work. I just did not want the choice to be sad because it had no votes. Alcohol Prohibition worked as good as the war on drugs. I think any mandate is a failure waiting to happen.

So you voted, "I believe government should mandate the wearing of masks", even though you don't believe that? :dunno:

Well, there you go, CM, I guess the ice isn't breaking, but some voters just like close election, or something like that... :n00b:

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    This poll means nothing, my vote means nothing. The collected data means nothing. It was just my bit of personal humor for the day. Are you not entertained :dunno:

Top Bottom