Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I provided proof. A screenshot of an article. If you wanna fact check the screenshot go for it. If you wanna fact check a link go for it.

If you’re able to get on ingo and sign in, you’re able to Google an article.
    Ok...are you unable to post a link? I can help you with that.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I will attempt to summarize my own thinking:

If you are vaccinated, your chance of getting the infection is reduced from those who do not have the vaccine. If you do get infected, your chances of survival and ability to stay out of the hospital are significantly enhanced.

Therefore, if I'm going to go meet granny and give her a big hug, my chance of infecting her when I do not present any symptoms is likely better if I had the vaccine than if I have not received the vaccination.

I also know that many people, including myself, are generally in a state of denial early in an illness. We don't take it seriously. In the case of Covid and huggin Granny, we should.
    I really can't find too much to disagree with here. This little tiny bit maybe.

"when I do not present any symptoms" That can still be a problem (asymptomatic infection) whether vaxxed or unvaxxed.

But...

iu

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Gibraltar, 99% vaccine rate. Same percentage of sickness and death as anywhere else. Iceland, 70+% vaccinated, same deal.

We need to figure out who is pumping the propaganda machine and why. Either that of start wearing brown shirts and attacking your neighbors, without knowing why.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Gibraltar, 99% vaccine rate. Same percentage of sickness and death as anywhere else. Iceland, 70+% vaccinated, same deal.

We need to figure out who is pumping the propaganda machine and why. Either that of start wearing brown shirts and attacking your neighbors, without knowing why.

It's because, like I said, the vaccines have marginal protection against new and emerging variants.
    People are sold a lie that the vaccine protects them, when really it protects them from what was running rampant a year ago. It has questionable effectiveness over time and against new variants.

This is why israel is now saying they consider you un-vaxxed if you've only had 2 injections, and they're trying to roll out a 4th booster now.

We're into wack-a-mole territory where we need a treatment rather than a vaccine for combatting this. But big pharma doesn't like the concept of them not being the sole rights holders of a new and patent protected treatment, and are lobbying like hell to make sure they hold a monopoly on anything that might work.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I really can't find too much to disagree with here. This little tiny bit maybe.

"when I do not present any symptoms" That can still be a problem (asymptomatic infection) whether vaxxed or unvaxxed.

But...

iu

I've been watching "Kim's Convenience" on Netflix. Great show on Korean immigrants running a bodega in Toronto.

As to asymptomatic infections, it is clear that the infection rate is higher among the unvaccinated, although we start off with a fairly low probability in the first place.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Did you not read the comment before? Would you have clicked on 6 different links? You’re arguing if an apple peel is actually from an apple? Really?
    Yes.

You are the only poster I know that posts pictures instead of links as evidence. I guess when everyone except a couple who question you are OK with the practice

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Yes.

You are the only poster I know that posts pictures instead of links.
    Does it inconvenience you? If you were going to fact check the link, fact check the screenshot. If you weren’t, it’s a screenshot of what the link would be.

Here.

BE10E8A3-533F-4796-B066-4945873FA73E.png

Pick one and I’ll post the link for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom