Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Just read further. You guys don't seem to get past the first paragraph before quoting an article.:)
    If over 2,000 doubled vaxxed people died, that doesn’t say much of the vaccine. Less than 500 unvaxxed died. Of course, 5% of the population is unvaxxed, so 500 people of that 5% means a “higher percentage” of unvaxxed died by playing the percentage/number game... but the fact is over 2,000 vaccinated dead vs less than 500 unvaccinated.

If the vaccine were efficient, there wouldn’t be 2,000 dead vaccinated people in the last month in a single country.

How many people died of polio after receiving the polio vaccine? (Is it whataboutism because it uses an example of an instance on the same topic that disproves the vaccine? Curious how that works on the left)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Also, not to add the obvious, but I know you’re saying the Joe rogan podcast is a possible reason for the spike in searches. But why was rogan discussing myocarditis NOW? Again, it isn’t new... so what happened recently that’s given myocarditis such attention? Surely that is somewhat telling in itself. They didn’t just pick a disease and begin discussing it all over the world this last year.
    Rogan was just an example. It’s irrelevant why they were discussing it because whether cases of myocarditis have increased since covid or covid vaccines, does not logically follow from increases of searches of the word. It just means more people are talking about it. That could be because of real news or fake news.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    All it shows is that people are talking about it. It’s been reported as a result of COVID, and as a side effect of the vaccine. For the sake of argument, let’s say all that were ********. Fake news. I would still expect to see a spike in searches.

It doesn’t prove that people are getting myocarditis at higher rates, let alone implying a cause. The statistics on myocarditis cases would be the thing that does that.
    Again, I’ve said that it doesn’t correlate to cases of myocarditis... probably 3 times if you wanna read back. The point is, why myocarditis, why now? What spiked interest in it? Do you think someone just picked a random disease and said “let’s claim this is a side effect of the vaccine” and the entire world began believing/searching it?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I’ll go slow.

Myocarditis has been around for 100 years.

Something happened recently to draw attention to myocarditis... thus provoking a trend in research 10x the amount of any prior point.

2000-2020: Barely searched.

2020-2021: Millions searching.

Why? What happened in the last year to provoke a spike in interest?

Do you think it’s just a coincidence?

Do you think someone chose a random disease and people started searching it?

What’s in the vaccine that makes people lose their common sense and ability to think logically about anything relating to the vaccine?

It looks to me like covid can cause myocarditis. It looks to me like vaccines can cause myocarditis. So I’m not disagreeing on the conclusion. I’m disagreeing with you on the logic you used to try to prove your point.

Fake news would have the same effect on number of google searches. Unless you believe Trump colluded with the Russians. Try that ngram search.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    It looks to me like covid can cause myocarditis. It looks to me like vaccines can cause myocarditis. So I’m not disagreeing on the conclusion. I’m disagreeing with you on the logic you used to try to prove your point.

Fake news would have the same effect on number of google searches. Unless you believe Trump colluded with the Russians. Try that ngram search.
    What was the logic I used to prove my point?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Again, I’ve said that it doesn’t correlate to cases of myocarditis... probably 3 times if you wanna read back. The point is, why myocarditis, why now? What spiked interest in it? Do you think someone just picked a random disease and said “let’s claim this is a side effect of the vaccine” and the entire world began believing/searching it?
    Why does Russian Collusion spike in the last few years? Does someone just pick random collusions?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If over 2,000 doubled vaxxed people died, that doesn’t say much of the vaccine. Less than 500 unvaxxed died. Of course, 5% of the population is unvaxxed, so 500 people of that 5% means a “higher percentage” of unvaxxed died by playing the percentage/number game... but the fact is over 2,000 vaccinated dead vs less than 500 unvaccinated.

If the vaccine were efficient, there wouldn’t be 2,000 dead vaccinated people in the last month in a single country.

How many people died of polio after receiving the polio vaccine? (Is it whataboutism because it uses an example of an instance on the same topic that disproves the vaccine? Curious how that works on the left)
    The denominator matters. Without that, what does 2000 even mean? Or 500 for that matter.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    That more searches mean something happened causing people to search it?

But wait. Didn’t you just say that the virus can cause myocarditis? And didn’t you just say that the vaccine can cause myocarditis? But a trend in people searching it doesn’t show something obviously happened to draw interest in it? So, it’s just a coincidence then?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Has trump colluding with Russians been around for 100 years, where you could see a recent spike in searches vs historically no searches and say “hmm I wonder what caused a sudden interest in this topic”

4th time. I never said it correlates to cases of myocarditis. I did say something recently happened to draw an awful lot of interest to the topic.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Has trump colluding with Russians been around for 100 years, where you could see a recent spike in searches vs historically no searches and say “hmm I wonder what caused a sudden interest in this topic”

4th time. I never said it correlates to cases of myocarditis. I did say something recently happened to draw an awful lot of interest to the topic.
    If the something that happened isn’t a causal relationship I’d say it’s irrelevant to bring it up. How long it’s been around doesn’t matter. The point I’m making is that fake news can cause the same spike.

In other words, one could use the ngram chart to support both positions. It’s of no logical value.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Now c’mon. You left off the relevant part of that. You can’t have it both ways. “Yeah, but WHY are people talking about it more?” Why ask that question if the answer is, because it’s in the news. Why is it in the news? Because people are claiming that it’s caused by covid or the vaccine. Searches do nothing to prove anything beyond public interest just like searching for Russian collusion proves nothing but public interest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom