tenor.gif

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    The lack of paragraphs will probably offend more people than your rather “unique”, perspective.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'd argue based on his threats to fine and "ruin" the property owner, I'd say Booker's drunk on power. (Perceived or actual, your choice)

And if he continues to act the fool with impunity, his "drunken" rages will only intensify.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'd argue based on his threats to fine and "ruin" the property owner, I'd say Booker's drunk on power. (Perceived or actual, your choice)

And if he continues to act the fool with impunity, his "drunken" rages will only intensify.

Until he runs into a real-ass racist that has nothing to lose.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    What has happened is that the word "racist" has been used so much, it has lost all meaning.
    It isn't overuse that has caused the loss of meaning, it is constant misuse. Rather than correcting the misuse, the media has latched onto it and exponentially makes it worse.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm not sure a "real-assed racist" is what Booker needs to be concerned with going forward.

Anybody concerned with themselves and their families well being could decide that Mr. Booker's documented practice of race baiting and slander could be a threat to them.

Especially in the current employment situation, not just everyone can go pick up a new career if their employer had to terminate them for fear of the woke mob. Mob and social media pressure spreads like cancer to a crowd with nothing to lose and only "job" is to make "the racists" pay.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm not sure a "real-assed racist" is what Booker needs to be concerned with going forward.

Anybody concerned with themselves and their families well being could decide that Mr. Booker's documented practice of race baiting and slander could be a threat to them.

Especially in the current employment situation, not just everyone can go pick up a new career if their employer had to terminate them for fear of the woke mob. Mob and social media pressure spreads like cancer to a crowd with nothing to lose and only "job" is to make "the racists" pay.

Good point. If you keep pushing, and attempting to destroy peoples' lives, even law-abiding people are going to push back.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Greetings INGOs! I am going to warn you that what I am about to say will most likely upset many of you but I have to say it. In an effort to bring this discussion back to where it started and I want to talk about the importance of limiting or totally abstaining from consuming alcohol. How comes the part that will most likely upset many of you but I have to give credit due if it is earned. So thank you Mr. Booker and party for not being intoxicated on the 4[SUP]th[/SUP] of July. At first it was easy to assume that this incident was between two drunken groups of people who just happen to get into a disagreement (happens all of the time even at family gatherings) but the DNR report mentions no apparent signs of intoxication concerning Mr. Booker or other members of his party. I wish the same could be said of the defendants and their party but the DNR report does not bear this out. You are only giving the prosecution a club to beat you with when you drink and then are involved in an altercation and this goes double if in the past you have been involved with the criminal justice system for an alcohol related offence. I don’t think that the defendants meant for any of this to happen and they thought they could drink without any consequences as this was a private party, on private land and they didn’t plan on getting behind the wheel but trouble as a way to find you when you least expect it. What I am stating here in no way condones Mr. Booker’s actions or condemns the actions of the defendants but I think this could have had a better outcome for the defendants and all involved if they had not been drinking.

What I choose to do on "MY" privately property is of no concern to you or anybody else. If I have a group of friends here and we are drinking our favorite adult Beveridge's so ****ing what.

I would suggest people stay the absolute hell off of my property if not invited. Once made to leave a return visit in anger will get your ass handed to you as it well should. Again we have people telling us what's right and wrong on our own property with legal substances. This is all wrong from any view point with even a modicum of common sense.

Good God we are loosing our way.

And no I do not drink anymore. Used to. Chose to stop.

What you do at home inside the law is not to be questioned.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Here's a thought. Don't go trespassing on other peoples property and bait them into kicking your ass to further your ****ed up agenda. Especially if they've been drinking. GTFO.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    What I choose to do on "MY" privately property is of no concern to you or anybody else. If I have a group of friends here and we are drinking our favorite adult Beveridge's so ****ing what.

I would suggest people stay the absolute hell off of my property if not invited. Once made to leave a return visit in anger will get your ass handed to you as it well should. Again we have people telling us what's right and wrong on our own property with legal substances. This is all wrong from any view point with even a modicum of common sense.

Good God we are loosing our way.

And no I do not drink anymore. Used to. Chose to stop.

What you do at home inside the law is not to be questioned.
    Hear, hear!

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Here's a thought. Don't go trespassing on other peoples property and bait them into kicking your ass to further your ****ed up agenda. Especially if they've been drinking. GTFO.

I can't rep you again but that's absolutely correct!

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville

Unfortunately, governments in some jurisdictions have become what a majority of their voting public want them to be. In this case, Social Justice Warriors. In our system in Indiana, the elected prosecutor has almost unbridled discretion whether (or not) to bring charges. If there is even barely enough probable cause to allow a judge to justify the charges, the case will go forward.

Decisions not to charge an individual are, essentially, unreviewable. The only check and balance in this situation is the will of the voters.

In many other counties, I think either ALL or NONE of the participants would have been charged.

I'm well acquainted with the defendants' defense attorney. He will not give up. This case is far from over.

Top Bottom