• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    This is starting to look like the #MeToo movement with every accusation, be it true or false, being assumed accurate. Often times used inappropriately for personal or political agendas.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Unsurprising that their own attorneys are taking their side, it's their job after all.

Gonna be suuuuper interesting if more video actually comes out backing them up. Seems like there's gotta be some kind of evidence that isn't public for even the woke-as-**** Monroe County DA's office to be squirrely about filing charges.

jolly rancher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Well this is playing out as I thought it would given the facts as they have now trickled out. Mr. Booker,IMO, is a first class attention seeker as I am some what familiar with his history in Monroe County. Right from the get go I ask myself these questions, why didn't the DNR make any arrests if indeed an assault occurred on public property as I believe Mr. Booker insinuated. This leads me to believe this incident did happen on private property. Per Indiana law you are allowed to prevent someone from trespassing with reasonable force. Mr. Booker stated that the offenders were intoxicated. Well it was a national holiday and I am sorry to say a lot of people drink a little to much on such occasions. So if the "offenders" were drinking what about Mr. Booker and friends? Per the "offenders" attorney Mr. Booker accepted a ride on the offender's 4-wheeler during the first encounter and Mr. Booker offered the "offender" a beer, so this leads me to believe Mr Booker and his party were drinking too. So the two sides have a bit of a disagreement about what is public vs private property, but appear to work it out with no hard feelings, that is why Mr. Booker offered one of the "offenders" a beer. A few hours go by and a few more beers are drank and the thought that he, Mr. Booker, was being "punked" by the "offenders" took over. Why in Gods name would a rational person interject themselves back into a contentious situation by going back on private property to confront the "offenders" a second time? I think that good old "Dutch Courage" got the best of Mr. Booker and friends and they when looking for trouble and they found it. The police get called and figure out that both parties had been drinking and that Mr. Booker was indeed trespassing. The police separate the two parties and tell Mr Booker and friends to get back on public property and that is where this should have ended but some people have egos that will not let any perceived slight go unpunished and we all pay the price. This is all conjecture on my part cause I wasn't there but I wasn't born yesterday either. Please people can't we all get along and leave each other in peace?

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Certainly interesting that Booker refuses to take a polygraph. They aren't admissable in court, but it would sure go a long way in the court of public opinion. That he refuses speaks volumes.

Am I alone in putting no credence whatsoever into polygraph test results? They're not admissible as evidence in court for a reason. (Exhibit A: Christine Blasey-Ford)

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Certainly interesting that Booker refuses to take a polygraph. They aren't admissable in court, but it would sure go a long way in the court of public opinion. That he refuses speaks volumes.

In Indiana, they are admissible if all parties agree...but how likely is that?

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    Polygraphs, like many other tools that require human interpretation, are only as good as the operator administering the test. The technology has improved greatly over the years, trying to limit subjectivity, but it is not perfect.

ISP had (and still has) several talented, capable polygraph examiners. But I only know that because I knew the people involved.

Top Bottom