• ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    It will only quiet down. Never go away.

If Trump is re-elected, 4 more years of this horse:poop:, likely at least one more round of impeachment. (Trust me, they will find a reason)
    If Trump fails, the madness will just shift to less violent "affirmative action" type stuff... The racist is gone, so now we need to make up for all the damages... starting with reparations.

I wouldnt blame somebody if they were prevented lawful access to a city street that they chucked a CS grenade or two out the window into the roadblock as they turned around. "Fine. You can HAVE the street. Here's something to play with while you are playing your game" " :):

I'm thinking a large forklift would be a great asset when driving in that area.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I'm thinking a large forklift would be a great asset when driving in that area.
    Soylent+Green+2.jpg

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    FIFY

corn-harvesting-attachment.jpg

EDIT: A Churchill or Toad minesweeper would be even better, but the harvester is exponentially easier to get our hands on.

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I dunno. I went to a state championship shoot in McKee, Kentucky. After the awards ceremony, two of the sponsors (father and grown son) started wrasslin' for the hell of it. I mean serious wrasslin'. Like you don't tap out. You bleed out.

We just kept out of the way and I was estimating how fast I could get strapped if necessary.

Them is hill people.

LOL...I remember papaw telling me that although genetically speaking, us and the folks in eastern Kentucky are the same, that something happened along the way to make them a little different than us....;)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    LOL...I remember papaw telling me that although genetically speaking, us and the folks in eastern Kentucky are the same, that something happened along the way to make them a little different than us....;)

Inbreeding. Its called inbreeding.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Inbreeding. Its called inbreeding.

When I snagged a wife(*) from Kentucky I remember the marriage license application we filed for in Kentucky. They asked "are you related" on the application. I'm not sure the state really cared if you checked Yes or No, rather they were just keeping their database up to date.

(*) Still happily married to the Kentucky girl and her teeth to tattoo ratio is still at an acceptable level.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    It's hard to speak of hill people in Indiana when the highest elevation point is literally a picnic table at the edge of a corn field*.

* Or soybeans, depending on the year.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    "Hill people" in Indiana.

Kinda like Confederate flag waving "rebels" in Michigan.

Lots of confused souls in this world. :):

craigkim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Fishers
    For those who missed it, new angle of the "KKK terrorist car attack" in Bloomington:

https://streamable.com/ct1nzf

Dumb ***** leapt onto the hood like she was skydiving.
    That is priceless. I was wondering why it was taking so long for the police to find that vicious driver who “hit” 2 protestors with his car. Then you see this video and realize it was a scared elderly woman driver. Id guess the news sites will just drop it rather than reveal the true ridiculousness of the story. Wouldnt feed the proper narrative.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    That is priceless. I was wondering why it was taking so long for the police to find that vicious driver who “hit” 2 protestors with his car. Then you see this video and realize it was a scared elderly woman driver. Id guess the news sites will just drop it rather than reveal the true ridiculousness of the story. Wouldnt feed the proper narrative.

I sure hope the Popo arrest that woman for attacking that poor old lady

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Yep. "victim 1" jumped onto the car. "Victim 2", aka vidiot, stepped toward the car after it began rolling forward, placing itself between the car and the travel of the vehicle. I dare say it jumped in front of the car.

Top Bottom