• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    I have read the probably cause affidavit that has summaries of the statements of several witnesses. Too much for me to recount, but here's my take.

According to the statements (I have no idea of what it "true") the interactions seemed to start out cordial enough, and Booker was informed that he was on private property and asked not to come on it again. Before that, the guy he allegedly battered had even given him a ride in his UTV.

At some point, Booker claimed to be a county official of some sort and claimed that racial slurs had been used by someone on the river in a pontoon or in the other group on the private property and he wouldn't just let it go. Things deteriorated.

The group on the private property denied using racial slurs. The people with Booker, each time a conservation officer talked to them seemed to "remember" more slurs. The video that we have seem is a very small sample of the interactions.

Allegedly Booker trespassed after being told to stay off of the property and got into a scuffle.

This whole thing is a big nothing-burger and if it weren't for the injection of race, it would just seem to be a bunch or idiots hassling each other.
    Thanks, Hough.

Reminds me to freshen the purple paint at the hunting property and put the sheriff on speed dial.

The limit of my conversation, if any, would be "You are trespassing and the sheriff is on the way."

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I have read the probably cause affidavit that has summaries of the statements of several witnesses. Too much for me to recount, but here's my take.

According to the statements (I have no idea of what it "true") the interactions seemed to start out cordial enough, and Booker was informed that he was on private property and asked not to come on it again. Before that, the guy he allegedly battered had even given him a ride in his UTV.

At some point, Booker claimed to be a county official of some sort and claimed that racial slurs had been used by someone on the river in a pontoon or in the other group on the private property and he wouldn't just let it go. Things deteriorated.

The group on the private property denied using racial slurs. The people with Booker, each time a conservation officer talked to them seemed to "remember" more slurs. The video that we have seem is a very small sample of the interactions.

Allegedly Booker trespassed after being told to stay off of the property and got into a scuffle.

This whole thing is a big nothing-burger and if it weren't for the injection of race, it would just seem to be a bunch or idiots hassling each other.

Nothing burger indeed.

When everything is racism, nothing is racism.

Is it now illegal to speak racial slurs?

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    I wonder if they will drag him thru the mud like they did the original defendants.
    He had a confederate flag on his hat
    Eeww white suppremmicy
    Eeww poor black guy roughed up by white rednecks.
    Eeww Hate crime

I cannot stand so called journalism any more. I think the people are due a full apology and financial restitution for the slander put apon them I remember the employer of one of them on the news saying we do not tolerate this and he had been terminated ...Now What??

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    First amendment is still in effect and may be used! Do I go around saying nasty things to other humans? I try not to. If you are shooting at me, I may do all kinds of stuff to throw you off your game. Just saying, doesn't mean anything. My neighbors have new puppies. Are those puppies now racist. That is where we have been heading. Everything is racist. Can't I just not like somebody because they are a horrible person? People! I like my racist little dog.

Put purple where you need it. I didn't and know how to use it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    "Blaming the Black victim has gone on too long. Let it stop in Vauhxx Booker’s case," the statement said."

Wait, WHAT?? That's pretty much diametrically opposed to what has been happening. More like canonizing the black "victim" is what has been going on for the last several years.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    More from the article:
    "But for Booker being Black," Morris said, "we would not be here today."

That's true. If he were white, he probably wouldn't have started all the BS that he started.
    Yep. He was emboldened by everything that’s happened in the past 10 years. He wanted some of that sweet victimhood fame and fortune. Problem was, his race card was maxed out and now they demand payment.

Top Bottom