• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    Awesome...i actually got them ordered in time. Thanks tons and some rep is inbound for ya.

Now lets just hope that they actually have them and send them out right away:):

Taylorz71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Central IN
    I just ordered 6 (all the spare money I have right now). Hopefully they have them in stock and ship them to us. Thanks again!! rep inbound

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    I ordered 10 and got confirmation. Also, watch botach tactical. THey had a 3 pack of M2 windowed pmags while this sale was going on. I got in on that one to and they had a sale of 3 pack non windowed M3 mags yesterday I also got on. Keep this thread alive and Ill post all the sales I come accross. Now if only ammo would come back so I could fill my 35 recently aquired pmags....

Taylorz71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Central IN
    I ordered 10 and got confirmation. Also, watch botach tactical. THey had a 3 pack of M2 windowed pmags while this sale was going on. I got in on that one to and they had a sale of 3 pack non windowed M3 mags yesterday I also got on. Keep this thread alive and Ill post all the sales I come accross. Now if only ammo would come back so I could fill my 35 recently aquired pmags....

So botach is decent to do business with then?

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    I saw the notice on Facebook and checked it out. $12.95. Since I don't need any, I passed, but was highly impressed that they were priced so low. Kudos to Windham Weaponry - looking forward to getting another AR from them once things become more sane.

Engineer61

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2012
    Lesson's learned...placed an order with Mack's Prarie Wings week before last...checked on my order after a few days only to find out that my order (2 PMAGS) had been 'canceled'. No notice from Mack's and wouldn't have known had I not called...if you can't deliver the product, don't advertise or accept orders!

End of Rant :)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom