• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Annie Oakley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Rural southern Indiana
    I do a lot of letter writing and calling. Lugar has responded to every single contact I have had with his office. Bayh is a different story. Never any kind of response. Lugar still makes me mad because like all of them he just does what he wants and we really have no representation. I am sick of all of them.

cmax001

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Granger
    I've sent several letters to these asshats with no response from either. Another one tonight was sent telling them 80 % of us did not want them voting yes on the stimulis plan. Told them they have already voted contrary to what has been asked of them and would remember that when their term came up. They could join the ranks of the rest of Indiana's unemployed.

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I called Lugar's Washington office and specifically asked him to oppose the Holder confirmation... so much to listening to constituents :rolleyes: I don't think it would have mattered if EVERY Hoosier called.

AJMD429

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    One problem with ALL the legislative stuff is that the backroom deals and committments are made BEFORE we ever even hear that a vote is coming up; then we have maybe 48 hours (with an uncoopertive news media) to 'get the word out' - but even then, the votes are really determined weeks before and unless we write our letters PREEMPTIVELY (which by nature means being somewhat general) I don't think most of our legislators 'respond' in any manner other than an aide deciding which of the form letters to send out.

What do you all think about the idea of sending them pairs of cheap plastic BALLS at every opportunity?

Maybe write on them "10-2=0" signifying that without the Second Amendment, the other Ten in the Bill of Rights are essentially worthless...?

Top Bottom