• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pig957

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Under an oppressive government
    After getting all the PM's about her phone number and talking to her about it, we have decided to auction it off.

Bidding will start at a Rock Island 1911, and we will go from there. Bidding will start at 2pm central time and will stop whenever someone bids a gun I have been wanting for awhile. Her phone number will be given when the firearm is received. And serious offers only.

That should keep my inbox from getting filled up with Pm's asking for her phone number. or it will get me a new gun, either way its win win for me.

I'd place a bid, but my wife won't like it!

grizman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home
    What do you expect? So much "to do" is made about threads like "girls with guns" and you think (most) guys won't lump ALL girl/gun pics in one big pile, like the photo was taken for their bathroom magazine viewing pleasure? Get real.
    It's either really little kid pics with comments like "oh, how cute" or pics like the thread that got yanked. No inbetweens, much to speak of.
    My girl is turning 18 in spring, and I've got a ton of great "I love going to the range" photos...but there's no way in hell I'd post them here (or any other male dominated gun board for that matter).
    :twocents:

Too much I guess! FYI my oldest daughter turns 18 on 19 jun 2011. You haven't seen any pics of either of my girls on here. A few of us are still from the old school JetGirl but we are a dieing breed it seems! :patriot:

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    Making women into objects, things of ridicule or similar get me pretty :xmad: . Are my avatars an example of that? I honestly want to know, as I want to know the views on this.

I know I've only been a member for a few months and have an extremely low post count so my opinion likely doesn't matter... But no. I can't really imagine how any rational person would come to the conclusion that your avatar is sexual objectifying women. Now, if maybe you had a text on the image that said "Look at the Butt on That..." then maybe it would be a different story.

Not sure why the OP was requesting mods to remove the comments where people had commented on the young lady's butt considering the title of the thread implies that that is purpose of the thread. Maybe he forgot to put that post in purple? :dunno:

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Which is why I didn't introduce her to the forum, like anyone has a right to judge her. This might be the last time i post pictures of new shooters on the forum. way to many people being :poop: heads.

So you put a thread title "Look at the Butt on That..." and post pics of a very attractive young lady and then get upset about...what are you exactly upset about? Im just confused. :dunno:

On another note-you didn't introduce her to the forum? So she doesn't know you posted pics of her on the world wide web? hmmmm

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    The girl looks fine. Remember all you guys, if she looks like that now, she'll be just perfect when she is 35 and still in the acceptable range at 45! :D

As for appropriate attire, its a bit over the top for me. But what do I know, we always ask the gay guys at work for fashion advice. Although, sometimes if they say "I'd wear that" we take it back...

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    That title plays on everyone to look at a thread intended to show that its good to get new shooters into the sport, especially women, end of story. There is a difference between having a sense of humor and being rude.

And she knows, about the pics going up, because I told her.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    Agreed .

But from a mans point of view , If a lady has on a low cut top at the range , Whats sexier than cleavage with guns ?....and if Hot brass should fall down the top A true gentleman will offer to retrieve that Nasty Hot Brass ....lol

I just find it strange when someone is trying to introduce a young lady to our hobby and the Men of the forum start in on the poor girl with

Your butt is too flat and are you seriously wearing those Boots at the gun range:gheyhi:..

i've gotten hot brass down a normal t-shirt many many times, no one ever came to rescue my man boobs from the burning brass.

So you put a thread title "Look at the Butt on That..." and post pics of a very attractive young lady and then get upset about...what are you exactly upset about? Im just confused. :dunno:

On another note-you didn't introduce her to the forum? So she doesn't know you posted pics of her on the world wide web? hmmmm
    i think there are more virgins on here than there are on 4chan and somethingawful

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    While I feel the thread title starts this discussion off on a wrong track, why one earth would a woman want to participate in a discussion if she is going to be treated like a piece of meat? I know, boys will be boys...

This is not like its a closed environment for just family members either. It's world wide, which is why I would never place any pictures on the net of my daughter. Especially if she would be treated like this.

Just remember, that's someone's daughter.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    When I first looked at this thread, the only thing I could think of was one of our first trips ever to the range where my wife wore a very nice top (not even low cut ... just a moderate scoop). It was only a few shots before she caught a spent casing and did the "hot brass" dance. Since that day, she only wears turtlenecks or a smaller tee under her outer shirt. The second thing I noticed were the boots. Those look like they would be perfect for catching spent .22 casings and not noticing them until you start walking later.

At least she got out there and enjoyed the shooting experience. Now ... if we could only modify our own behavior here on the forum boards (as in not saying or doing anything we wouldn't do in person).

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    After getting all the PM's about her phone number and talking to her about it, we have decided to auction it off.

Bidding will start at a Rock Island 1911, and we will go from there. Bidding will start at 2pm central time and will stop whenever someone bids a gun I have been wanting for awhile. Her phone number will be given when the firearm is received. And serious offers only.

That should keep my inbox from getting filled up with Pm's asking for her phone number. or it will get me a new gun, either way its win win for me.
    :ugh:

toddk

Plinker
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Lake / Porter Co
    Haha... Glad that you convinced her to get to the range with you... Hope she keeps up with it.

Keep introducing more new shooters to the sport!!!

Also, she is cute, but don't let Mrs. K know that I said that!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom