• ...and so much more!
  • sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    A few things;

2nd - That girl looks like she's shooting left handed, but sighting with her right eye.
    See if next time she wants to try shooting right handed...it might be more comfortable!

She is actually right handed and left eye dominant. But if you notice the buttstock actually slants down a bit, if it came straight across her cheek would be in the right place. Trust me I think its right, just looks wrong, then again, i could be wrong.

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    You got to love when somebody post pics of a woman shooting (new to the hobby ).

And alot of the men start pointing out her fashion :gheyhi:

I have never been to a range that had a dress code for women .:dunno:

Of course I am begining to think I dont want to go to a range with some of you :gaychase:
    not sayin ....Im just SAYIN ...:D:laugh:

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    You got to love when somebody post pics of a woman shooting (new to the hobby ).

And alot of the men start pointing out her fashion :gheyhi:

Of course I am begining to think I dont want to go to a range with some of you :gaychase:
    not sayin ....Im just SAYIN ...:D:laugh:

She needs a gay man to take her out shopping. Give her to me, once I'm done with her she'll look FABULOUS! ;):D

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner

No, but plain ol' "smarts" says "no open toed shoes, no low cut tops".
    There's plenty of places elsewhere to show booby cleavage, but if you do it at the range, you're likely going to end up showing narsty blister burns as well.
    And THAT...is no fun.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    ^ Watching one of the countless award show ceremonies (Globes, maybe?) on Sunday night, my wife and I were checking out the respective opposite sex...who was looking good and who wasn't looking good. My wife said most of the great stylists to the stars are gay, and from the look of some of the women, they are doing a damn fine job.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I think she looks fine. Younger ppl dress in so many different styles anymore you never know what you'll see out there. I've seen some guys wear some pretty odd things to go shooting. Anyway she's a cute girl and I'm glad she's interested in shooting. I've heard over the years that women are easier to teach to shoot and many are natural shots. From the looks of her target she's on the right track. Now, does she have a much older sister????????? ;)

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    No, but plain ol' "smarts" says "no open toed shoes, no low cut tops".
    There's plenty of places elsewhere to show booby cleavage, but if you do it at the range, you're likely going to end up showing narsty blister burns as well.
    And THAT...is no fun.

Agreed .

But from a mans point of view , If a lady has on a low cut top at the range , Whats sexier than cleavage with guns ?....and if Hot brass should fall down the top A true gentleman will offer to retrieve that Nasty Hot Brass ....lol

I just find it strange when someone is trying to introduce a young lady to our hobby and the Men of the forum start in on the poor girl with

Your butt is too flat and are you seriously wearing those Boots at the gun range:gheyhi:..

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Agreed .

But from a mans point of view , If a lady has on a low cut top at the range , Whats sexier than cleavage with guns ?....and if Hot brass should fall down the top A true gentleman will offer to retrieve that Nasty Hot Brass ....lol

I just find it strange when someone is trying to introduce a young lady to our hobby and the Men of the forum start in on the poor girl with

Your butt is too flat and are you seriously wearing those Boots at the gun range:gheyhi:..

Which is why I didn't introduce her to the forum, like anyone has a right to judge her. This might be the last time i post pictures of new shooters on the forum. way to many people being :poop: heads.

Perhaps i was wrong when i titled this thread, but i did so to grab attention so people would read it, and get interested in introducing our sport to new members, inperticular females, who in my experience largely do not like our sport. And if any of the mods would like to take off all the inappropriate comments saying she is too thin, that would be great cause I would really love to introduce her to this forum.

grizman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home
    Which is why I didn't introduce her to the forum, like anyone has a right to judge her. This might be the last time i post pictures of new shooters on the forum. way to many people being :poop: heads.

Perhaps i was wrong when i titled this thread, but i did so to grab attention so people would read it, and get interested in introducing our sport to new members, inperticular females, who in my experience largely do not like our sport. And if any of the mods would like to take off all the inappropriate comments saying she is too thin, that would be great cause I would really love to introduce her to this forum.

+1! It seems that a few of the men have forgotten it is proper to respect women. How the young lady chooses to dress and maintain her weight is her business! She is thin but not unhealthy. Her fashion taste is her business as well. As my Momma used to say about comments on women "Boy if you ain't got nothin' good to say then keep it to yourself" . If this young lady was a relative or close friend and you were concerned about her weight or dress you would speak to her in private about those concerns. It is not up to strangers to bash her on a public forum! For those that made "off color" comments, how would you feel if it was you daughter and others made the same comments?
    Verbal throw downs between men is fine, but leave the ladies to the ladies.:twocents:
    sadclownwp, I applaud you for taking the time to help a fledgling shooter and possible shooting hobbyist along. Keep up the good work.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    +1! It seems that a few of the men have forgotten it is proper to respect women. How the young lady chooses to dress and maintain her weight is her business!

What do you expect? So much "to do" is made about threads like "girls with guns" and you think (most) guys won't lump ALL girl/gun pics in one big pile, like the photo was taken for their bathroom magazine viewing pleasure? Get real.
    It's either really little kid pics with comments like "oh, how cute" or pics like the thread that got yanked. No inbetweens, much to speak of.
    My girl is turning 18 in spring, and I've got a ton of great "I love going to the range" photos...but there's no way in hell I'd post them here (or any other male dominated gun board for that matter).
    :twocents:

Neo46121

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Putnam County
    She looks extremely familiar......

Props to you for bringing more people into the great world that is shooting sports! And that rifle looks like you did a good job building it too

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    What do you expect? So much "to do" is made about threads like "girls with guns" and you think (most) guys won't lump ALL girl/gun pics in one big pile, like the photo was taken for their bathroom magazine viewing pleasure? Get real.
    It's either really little kid pics with comments like "oh, how cute" or pics like the thread that got yanked. No inbetweens, much to speak of.
    My girl is turning 18 in spring, and I've got a ton of great "I love going to the range" photos...but there's no way in hell I'd post them here (or any other male dominated gun board for that matter).
    :twocents:

You hit a ton of heads there. Therein lies the issues I have with most "male dominated" activities, such as shooting, sports, etc... I will admit to a huge fault and that is me using women in most of my avatars. I have a very distinct and incorrageable love of women, of any type or source. I celebrate their existance and anything were women enter into male dominated situations are something to cherish.

Making women into objects, things of ridicule or similar get me pretty :xmad: . Are my avatars an example of that? I honestly want to know, as I want to know the views on this.

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county

I'd rep you again but it wont let me ...

I find in most cases people Judge because they are jealous ...

Keep up the good work bringing new shooters to the sport .

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom