Okay, what happened here?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Okay, what happened here?

That's an odd one. Been a member since 2011. Can't pull up the profile. Not available.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    It wouldn't be the first time they discovered long held accounts that belonged to a banned member.
    But they generally need to do something to bring focus on themselves. I highly doubt they have the time to go through every member and see if they might be someone previously banned.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah I was hoping there would at least be a trail of crumbs to follow to indicate where he might have been when he got the hammer.
    OK. He had 8 infractions using the classifieds. He was let know on #7 that any more would lock him out. Nothing personal but he lived in the classies and should know how to use them properly. Posted with no pic. That was #8. It was explained rationally. He had a semi-smart come back stating he would not be back. Well OK then. I can fix that.

{People when you steadily screw up it sets a pattern. If you are warned, warned again, warned again etc and so on it starts to become a waste of staff time. And it irritates us. Volunteers remember. Take your lumps. Say Oops I am really sorry and maybe in a month or so, or you stepping up to A site supporter we will invite you back into that playground.
    Come off like a butt hurt teen ager and I will set you out of the playground. Be an adult please. Keep the snark. You screwed the pooch not me/staff so STFU and take your damned lumps. Adulting must be really hard for a lot of folks.

So now you have......The rest of the story.

PS....yes I keep a list and look at what that ,member may have brought to the forum over their time here. If it is positive I will approach them after a time and ask if they would like to come back in and play with us again. Most do.

If it was negative.........:n00b:

Just so you know we do care. Really we do. Honest.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That's an odd one. Been a member since 2011. Can't pull up the profile. Not available.
    I saw his profile. Last post was may 8 in a WTB turkey gun thread. Also said his last seen time on INGO was this morning.
    1622044354813.png

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom