Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I actually like don't mind Hawaiian pizza. No my go to, but if I'm at a function where there's like 10 different pizza, I'll pick up a slice. Now if it my wife ordered pizza and she bought one, and it was Hawaiian, I'd be PO'd.
    This is how I usually am. I only like a slice or two and that’s it.

however, I could eat a whole one from Mad Anthony and not get tired of it

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    So… serious question. I know I know

Those that don’t like Hawaiian pizza:
    1. Have you tried it?
    2. Is it the pineapple flavor?
    3. Is it the pineapple texture?
    4. Have you had a really good one?

I think honestly the one at Mad Anthony Brewing in Ft Wayne is the best I’ve ever had
    1. Yes
    2. No, I love pineapple, just not on pizza
    3. I guess you could say that. It’s the explosion of sweet pineapple juice in your mouth when you should be savoring sweet greasy cheeses and meats.
    4. How would I know the correct answer to this? :)

Also, I can’t get past asking the waitress for a Hawaiian pizza. That’s basically coming out of the closet.

:p

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    1. Yes
    2. No, I love pineapple, just not on pizza
    3. I guess you could say that. It’s the explosion of sweet pineapple juice in your mouth when you should be savoring sweet greasy cheeses and meats.
    4. How would I know the correct answer to this? :)

Also, I can’t get past asking the waitress for a Hawaiian pizza. That’s basically coming out of the closet.

:p
    I asked #4 because places like papa John’s aren’t that great. When it’s not cooked well the pineapple seems to have a lot more juice.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I asked #4 because places like papa John’s aren’t that great. When it’s not cooked well the pineapple seems to have a lot more juice.
    Ah. Maybe I haven’t then and that’s why I don’t like it. Every time I’ve tried it they pop in your mouth and it ruins it. If it was just pineapple with no juice I could see it being ok, with the right ingredients mixed in

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I liked the Pizza Hut buffet because I like just one slice of taco pizza with salsa. And then I’m done
    I didn’t know Pizza Hut made a taco pizza. I’ve only had one once, from Mickey n bills in Mars hill, guy got one and brought it to work... it was ok, I could’ve done without the lettuce.

The same guy brought in pizza from a place called the ordinary... it was amazing.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I agree. I wish a GOOD pizza place would start a buffet, because that’s the best way to try a variety of good pizzas without getting burnt out on a single type.
    I liked the Pizza Hut buffet because I like just one slice of taco pizza with salsa. And then I’m done
    I third that! All I have near me is Cici's Pizza. It's not horrible... better than Chuck-E-Cheese or the one that used to be down by the County Line Mall (Incredible Pizza - which I called "Inedible Pizza"), but still not great.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I didn’t know Pizza Hut made a taco pizza. I’ve only had one once, from Mickey n bills in Mars hill, guy got one and brought it to work... it was ok, I could’ve done without the lettuce.

The same guy brought in pizza from a place called the ordinary... it was amazing.
    The Ordinary is out in Wanamaker, and it's awesome pizza. A full sized pie probably weighs about 5 lbs.. :):

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I third that! All I have near me is Cici's Pizza. It's not horrible... better than Chuck-E-Cheese or the one that used to be down by the County Line Mall (Incredible Pizza - which I called "Inedible Pizza"), but still not great.
    Cici’s is only good because they have weird **** like Mac n cheese pizza lol. The quality of their pizza is just meh. It’s not bad, just isn’t really a good pie. Same with mr gattis buffet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom