Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Oh, man .... hope this doesn't get me weeks in the box....

20120713-burger-topping-variations-02.jpg

:mods:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    When you’re told to cool it and you don’t, you’ll learn. CM made him learn the hard way.
    I will say in this case it doesn't seem like he had a chance to cool it after being warned. CM warned then banned 4 minutes later without a post by the bannee. At least it doesn't show one, it could have been deleted. I'm not saying CM was wrong to do so or trying to tell him how he should moderate, just pointing it out.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I will say in this case it doesn't seem like he had a chance to cool it after being warned. CM warned then banned 4 minutes later without a post by the bannee. At least it doesn't show one, it could have been deleted. I'm not saying CM was wrong to do so or trying to tell him how he should moderate, just pointing it out.
    And CM does not care. He got a PM. But no way the avg guy would know this yes.....:)

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Always more going on than can be seen in the open forum.

If CM drops the hammer, I assure you there was communication that wasn’t followed

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    And CM does not care. He got a PM. But no way the avg guy would know this yes.....:)
    Always more going on than can be seen in the open forum.

If CM drops the hammer, I assure you there was communication that wasn’t followed
    Yep, I know there is more that happens behind the scenes that I and other members don't know about. I also stated that I wasn't saying CM was wrong to do so. I just said how it appeared.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom