• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm not much for any social network platform, other than INGO of course. I do occasionally follow reddit for local information though.

This juicy bit of realism jumped up under the btown reddit heading.

Amazing how the attitude, arrogance and nazi calling seep out of our fellow gun owners. :n00b:

NSFW - some language...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2021
    Martinsville
    I'm not much for any social network platform, other than INGO of course. I do occasionally follow reddit for local information though.

This juicy bit of realism jumped up under the btown reddit heading.

Amazing how the attitude, arrogance and nazi calling seep out of our fellow gun owners. :n00b:

NSFW - some language...

I need to print out the cdc data that shows masks are 0.5% effective

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I need to print out the cdc data that shows masks are 0.5% effective
    As much as I'm temped, those folks are not worth engaging with. Fool around and end up like Sarah Dye. Doxed, stalked and persecuted by angry ANTIFA mobs while carrying her baby in public.

It's best to just know who they are, where they are and what they are about. As maddening as it is to see these loons comments, it's a good warning to us all.

Your next mask militant karen may well be one of these loons who think everyone who doesn't think the way they do is a nazi/WS.

The person shooting at the range in the next bay over could well be one of these woke supremacists?

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2021
    Martinsville
    As much as I'm temped, those folks are not worth engaging with. Fool around and end up like Sarah Dye. Doxed, stalked and persecuted by angry ANTIFA mobs while carrying her baby in public. It's best to just know who they are, where they are and what they are about. As maddening as it is to see these loons comments, it's a good warning to us all. Your next mask militant karen may well be one of these loons who think everyone who doesn't think the way they do is a nazi.

that’s the conundrum, we have to speak to change it. More need to speak out

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    It's just history repeating itself.. soon the ones the elected will turn on them as well. The pendulum by its very design swings one direction and then the other.
    The liberal marxist started this campaign to take america decades ago and some of the first silent attacks they used were removing a centralized beliefe system, lowering education standards , attacking the structure of the nuclear family.. all these things lead to decay of society .
    In a nutshell , all politics are local.. it has to start with our school boards, elect members that will not except the lowering of standards or liberal mind set and we have to take the time to undo what marxist programming our children may have recieved and in the meanwhile we have to make sure they don't get more of a stranglehold on the country

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It's just history repeating itself.. soon the ones the elected will turn on them as well. The pendulum by its very design swings one direction and then the other.
    The liberal marxist started this campaign to take america decades ago and some of the first silent attacks they used were removing a centralized beliefe system, lowering education standards , attacking the structure of the nuclear family.. all these things lead to decay of society .
    In a nutshell , all politics are local.. it has to start with our school boards, elect members that will not except the lowering of standards or liberal mind set and we have to take the time to undo what marxist programming our children may have recieved and in the meanwhile we have to make sure they don't get more of a stranglehold on the country
    I don't think it's the same ol', same ol' with the ANTIFA element. Add to that the beyond obvious legal system favoring the woke and prosecuting those who brush up against fighting back and we have a building situation.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I don't think it's the same ol', same ol' with the ANTIFA element. Add to that the beyond obvious legal system favoring the woke and prosecuting those who brush up against fighting back and we have a building situation.
    I read about history alot in my spare time (mostly roman/Greek, Egyptian and German WW1 and 2), when you sit and do a side by side comparison there are so many similarities... they were just supposedly "woke" in different topics, instead of ANTIFA they called themselves the NAZI party.. all the same crap just different names. I do think it's become more intense than ever before and on a global scale but nothing under the sun is new:)

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I read about history alot in my spare time (mostly roman/Greek, Egyptian and German WW1 and 2), when you sit and do a side by side comparison there are so many similarities... they were just supposedly "woke" in different topics, instead of ANTIFA they called themselves the NAZI party.. all the same crap just different names. I do think it's become more intense than ever before and on a global scale but nothing under the sun is new:)

EwKcd2XXEAYJ8CH

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    As much as I'm temped, those folks are not worth engaging with. Fool around and end up like Sarah Dye. Doxed, stalked and persecuted by angry ANTIFA mobs while carrying her baby in public.
    This is absolutely true. The people running that sub work hand-in-glove with the cancel culture groups on Facebook, have doxxed members of the sub, and have gone after their employment. They're also in with the local antifa element that swarmed streets, attacked people in their cars, and then took over streets downtown with roadblocks and guns. One day soon it won't just be your job they come for, it'll be masked people setting your house on fire in the night because they don't like what you said on the internet.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Do a really deep dive into 1st 2nd century Rome or 30s Germany or now :( you'll see all those are in play. Marx wrote a book on destroying America and lists many of those planks.
    Krushchev I think it was said he would take america without ever firing a shot.. I think we are actually on the same page here.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    This is absolutely true. The people running that sub work hand-in-glove with the cancel culture groups on Facebook, have doxxed members of the sub, and have gone after their employment. They're also in with the local antifa element that swarmed streets, attacked people in their cars, and then took over streets downtown with roadblocks and guns. One day soon it won't just be your job they come for, it'll be masked people setting your house on fire in the night because they don't like what you said on the internet.
    I imagine it's going to blow up in their face sooner rather than later.. they will cross the wrong group of people and there will be no return from their mistakes... thats why they are trying so hard to disarm people, they don't want people able to fight back.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I was hesitant to post this thread. Keep reminding myself to be very very careful with words.

Bad idea to **** with people who have nothing to lose. :nono:

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I was hesitant to post this thread. Keep reminding myself to be very very careful with words.

Bad idea to **** with people who have nothing to lose. :nono:
    Or alot to protect like family.. f#$% with cubs and watch what the mother tiger and daddy lion will do.. this is predominantly a universal reaction

Top Bottom