• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Or alot to protect like family.. f#$% with cubs and watch what the mother tiger and daddy lion will do.. this is predominantly a universal reaction
    That's where the problem comes in. Do we all have the wherewithal to not be baited into a fight where the woke crowd is in charge of the legal system?

Whether it's ANTIFA persecuting a baby carrying mother, BLM blocking traffic and jumping on to cars or a famous local race baiter looking for a fight, only one side of the fight goes to jail.

This is why you are mistaken with all of this same ol' same ol' baloney. Our legal system has never been so one-sided. This is not a pendulum swinging. In this modern day legal environment, it never swings the other way. In the woke world, even-handed level playing field would be racist!

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    That's where the problem comes in. Do we all have the wherewithal to not be baited into a fight where the woke crowd is in charge of the legal system?

Whether it's ANTIFA persecuting a baby carrying mother, BLM blocking traffic and jumping on to cars or a famous local race baiter looking for a fight, only one side of the fight goes to jail.

This is why you are mistaken with all of this same ol' same ol' baloney. Our legal system has never been so one-sided. This is not a pendulum swinging. In this modern day legal environment, it never swings the other way. In the woke world, even-handed level playing field would be racist!
    I agree, cool heads have to prevail... everyone needs to know EXACTLY what their states castle doctrines and stand your ground laws are and I hate to say it , but we MUST record EVERY incident so there is no question that they were in the wrong. But you are 100% on the money.. I went to a ANTIFA meeting with a friend (I was posing as a liberal) because I wanted insight of the enemy and they actually teach how to push your buttons, that is exactly what they are about is trying to get you to cross a line that may not even be a line buy can be twisted into a narrative to make good look evil and evil look good.. its asymetric warfare which America has never mastered. Its a war of propaganda and misinformation.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom