• ...and so much more!
  • HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Years ago, I heard a "joke" which said that the similarity between (fill in group name here) and a cue ball is simple:

The harder you hit them, the more English they have.

It's not very PC, but I would be surprised if our INGO LEOs would argue the point as being untrue.

How about it, guys?

Blessings,
    Bill

It is amazing who much English they know when you say well I guess I will just have to take you to jail so we can find out who you are!!! then all of a sudden they know exactly what you were asking for. ;)

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    WOW....My friends are turning against eachother. Im not sure, but I'm thinking about removing my post on facebook. I still believe how I believe, but I don't want my friends to duke it out on MY page. I dont know. Here is what was posted....

BY GG
    i dunno... i think it's blinders-driven dribble like this that is making America stupid. it's so easy to take this side if you live in a box....but i can't ignore the fact that i know a ****load of people actually born in this country that aren't worth two ****s on a sunny day. and i've met just as many illegals that are prominent and contributing members of a progressing society...you can play it vice-versa back'n'forth all day, obviously. there's many sides to the story, but if one is only looking in the straight and narrow, one doesn't see the whole picture.

now i have the Icky Thump lyrics in my head...

"white Americans, what?
    nothing better to do?
    why don't you kick yourself out
    you're an immigrant too.

who's using who? what should we do?
    well, you can't be a pimp
    and a prostitute too."

BY CW
    I am all for immigration... what is a shame, however, is that people from all over want to come to the US.. yet, we don't seem to have an illegal Chinese problem, or an illegal Irish problem... nope... Mexicans get to break the law and spit in the rest of the planets face simple because of proximity?? I don't see anywhere here where Rachel is ... Read Morepraising the greatness of white people... I think you've... Gavin... have taken a pretty straight forward complaint concerning law and turned into something racist. Some Mexicans are great... some Mexican Americans are great too... illegal Mexicans are illegal... and they take jobs away from Mexican Americans and blacks, whites, etc. There are proper channels for entering this country and the rest of the world doesn't have the luxury of just moseying on over. Who speaks for them Gavin?? Sure... you're a champion of reason... but do you work to ensure that South Koreans who want to immigrate here get a fair shake?? Do you? Nice talk buddy....

BY CW

... but if you're idea of an egalitarian society means welcoming Mexican illegals with open arms while you passively ignore the rest of the planet... than you're nothing but an arm chair idiot.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GG is the wife of RG who you saw in my last post. Both great people...blind...but great.

JustGone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    In the PRK now =(
    Just so yall know its not just Mexicans that are coming over illegally. Out on the West Coast there are a lot of illegal Russians and Eastern Europeans and Asians but in the south west it is prominently Mexican but go up a few hundred miles from the Mexican border and you start to see all the other illegal groups in significant numbers.

I'm half Mexican and I despise illegal immigrants, I pay full amount of taxes and help out working an honest job. I have no health insurance so if I was to break my arm or anything and go to the doctors office i would be out a few hundred dollars. Then there are illegals who get all sorts of benefits because they are illegal.... makes me sad

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Just so yall know its not just Mexicans that are coming over illegally. Out on the West Coast there are a lot of illegal Russians and Eastern Europeans and Asians but in the south west it is prominently Mexican but go up a few hundred miles from the Mexican border and you start to see all the other illegal groups in significant numbers.

I'm half Mexican and I despise illegal immigrants, I pay full amount of taxes and help out working an honest job. I have no health insurance so if I was to break my arm or anything and go to the doctors office i would be out a few hundred dollars. Then there are illegals who get all sorts of benefits because they are illegal.... makes me sad

Trust me, we know they aren't ALL mexican. They are, however, all illegally here. I applaud anyone who comes over LEGALLY. A big reason I like Craig Ferguson...

BUT, a large majority of the latinos coming into the US aren't necessarily mexicans. A good majority of them don't come from one single Country in Latin America at all. They are from ALL the different Countries. Hard to punish all those Countries because they can't control their own criminals. I would like to see th US close it's borders though. Especially with the threat of Terrorists coming into the Country the same way the Illegals do.

Top Bottom