• ...and so much more!
  • USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Don't know if this has been posted before but I wanted to share this email I got.

Let's say I break into your house

A lady wrote the best letter in the Editorials in ages!!! It explains things better than all
    the baloney you hear on TV.

Her point:

Recently large demonstrations have taken place across the country protesting the fact that Congress is finally addressing the issue of illegal immigration.

Certain people are angry that
    the US might protect its own
    borders, might make it harder
    to sneak into this country and,
    once here, to stay indefinitely.

Let me see if I correctly understand the thinking behind these protests. Let's say I break into your house.
    Let's say that when you discover me in your house, you insist that I leave.

But I say, 'No! I like it here.
    It's better than my house. I've made all the beds and washed the dishes and did the laundry
    and swept the floors. I've
    done all the things you don't
    like to do.. I'm hard-working
    and honest

(except for when I broke into your house)

According to the protesters:

You are Required to let me stay in your house
    You are Requiredto feed me
    You are Required
    to add me to your family's insurance plan
    You are Required
    to Educate my kids
    You are Required
    to Provide other benefits to me & to my family

My husband will do all of your yard work because
    he is also hard-working and honest. (except for that breaking in part).

If you try to call the police or force me out, I will call my friends who will picket your
    house carrying signs that proclaim my

RIGHT
    to be there.

It's only fair, after all, because you have a nicer house than I do, and I'm just trying to better myself. I'm a hard-working
    and honest, person, except for well, you know, I did break into your house

And what a deal it is for me!!!

I live in your house, contributing only a fraction of the cost of my keep, and there is nothing you can do about it without being accused of cold,

uncaring, selfish, prejudiced, and bigoted behavior.

Oh yeah, and I DEMAND that you learn
    MY LANGUAGE!!!
    so that you can communicate with me.

Why can't people see how ridiculous this is?! America is populated and governed by idiots.

If you agree, pass it on (in English).

If not blow it off.........

along with your future Social Security funds and a lot of the former benefits of being an American Citizen.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Don't forget to mention the increased amount of crime that will now happen in "your" house, the drugs ran through "your" house, the spread of disease through "your" house, but the tomatoes will be cheaper!

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Oh please, do come in. Vote while you're here. Drive around without a license, send your kids to our schools, take jobs from us, invite your criminal cousin, freely use our hospitals, and by all means....use our legal system against us.
    Have a nice stay.:cool:

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Operation Wetback

In 1949 the Border Patrol seized nearly 280,000 illegal immigrants. By 1953, the numbers had grown to more than 865,000, and the U.S. government felt pressured to do something about the onslaught of immigration. What resulted was Operation Wetback, devised in 1954 under the supervision of new commissioner of the Immigration and Nationalization Service, Gen. Joseph Swing.
    Swing oversaw the Border patrol, and organized state and local officials along with the police. The object of his intense border enforcement were "illegal aliens," but common practice of Operation Wetback focused on Mexicans in general. The police swarmed through Mexican American barrios throughout the southeastern states. Some Mexicans, fearful of the potential violence of this militarization, fled back south across the border. In 1954, the agents discovered over 1 million illegal immigrants.
    In some cases, illegal immigrants were deported along with their American-born children, who were by law U.S. citizens. The agents used a wide brush in their criteria for interrogating potential aliens. They adopted the practice of stopping "Mexican-looking" citizens on the street and asking for identification. This practice incited and angered many U.S. citizens who were of Mexican American descent. Opponents in both the United States and Mexico complained of "police-state" methods, and Operation Wetback was abandoned.

Just Say'n :dunno:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Let's say I break into your house.
    Let's say that when you discover me in your house, you insist that I leave.

Let's say you do and I shoot you after you do refuse to leave? :D It's a shame Castle Doctrine doesn't extend beyond the home!

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    PLEASE break into my house. And make sure you do it around 2:00 AM when you think I'm sleeping. And be sure to bring some Mr. Clean, or 409, any good cleaning solution. Beacause after I take you out of the breeding pool, you're going to leave a h@&& of a mess to clean up. Mr. Mossberg and I look forward to meeting you. :):):)

Seriously, an excellent post. Makes you wonder what the founding fathers would do? Legal immigration? All for it (but it needs stricter rules like language requirements, job skills, and no welfare for at leaast 10 years). Illegal immigration/ Round 'em up and send them home. 2nd offence? Five year minimum (no parole) prison sentence. Politicans don't like it? Apply 2nd offence penalty to THEM!

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    PLEASE break into my house. And make sure you do it around 2:00 AM when you think I'm sleeping. And be sure to bring some Mr. Clean, or 409, any good cleaning solution. Beacause after I take you out of the breeding pool, you're going to leave a h@&& of a mess to clean up. Mr. Mossberg and I look forward to meeting you. :):):)

Seriously, an excellent post. Makes you wonder what the founding fathers would do? Legal immigration? All for it (but it needs stricter rules like language requirements, job skills, and no welfare for at leaast 10 years). Illegal immigration/ Round 'em up and send them home. 2nd offence? Five year minimum (no parole) prison sentence. Politicans don't like it? Apply 2nd offence penalty to THEM!
    Putting them in our prisons won't help anything. Prisons around the country are already full enough, and adding illegals to the jail populations will only cause more problems (because they're everywhere). They probably won't mind staying in jail because they're fed, it's free to them, they have clothes to wear, and there still opportunities inside that are not easily found in some countries.

We should put a chip in them (similar to what is available for dogs) once they are caught the first time so they can be monitored.

joistman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Elkhart
    You know...... if you smack them around a little they learn English very well.......plus they know how to ask for there money when they leave jail!!:):

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    remember mandated suicide is mostly for the poor and white. suggesting such a thing to "person of color" would be raciest.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy

I'm going with this one ! :yesway:

Top Bottom