• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    That's right HEAT show them what it is like to lose at home. Where was that precious MVP tonight?! Non-existent. It is only a matter of time before all of these MJ fans realize that they don't have enough in the tank to take the HEAT!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    That's right HEAT show them what it is like to lose at home. Where was that precious MVP tonight?! Non-existent. It is only a matter of time before all of these MJ fans realize that they don't have enough in the tank to take the HEAT!

Nice game. Now go clean your underwear, because you know you squeezed out a couple. :laugh:

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    Why do so many IN people root for the bulls? Yes, they had MJ but that was years ago. Derrick Rose can not carry this time without a supporting cast. Heck, MJ couldn't either. They have as much chance winning as da bears do!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Why do so many IN people root for the bulls? Yes, they had MJ but that was years ago. Derrick Rose can not carry this time without a supporting cast. Heck, MJ couldn't either. They have as much chance winning as da bears do!

Not sure about everybody else, but I'm from Chicago and have been a fan as long as I can remember. Are you from Miami?

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    Nope but I rooted for the Pacers. After they lost I rooted for the most "exciting" team to watch. My wife and I are not huge NBA fans but love to watch the Heat as they are extremely exciting to watch with their great transition game.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Lebron got me into watching basketball again and then ruined it for me. I will never be able to root for him after what he did to Cleveland.

Complete sellout.

What really sucks is I like D Wade a lot, but can't root for him now either(not his fault).

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

They do it for the Bears too...

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Lebron got me into watching basketball again and then ruined it for me. I will never be able to root for him after what he did to Cleveland.

Complete sellout.

What really sucks is I like D Wade a lot, but can't root for him now either(not his fault).

How did he sell out? I guess you would turn down a job that surrounds you with the best tools to succeed to your fullest?

Cleveland proved they would continue to sign over the hill or below average talent to throw around him. No one can win a championship alone, and they were expecting him to do so.

They do it for the Bears too...

Chicago is closer to a fair portion of Indiana than Indianapolis is, lots of Bears fans up north. The Colts werent always an option.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy

Complete sellout.

I think a lot of people are misinformed on this. They don't realize that Lebron was trying to get Bosh to come to Cleveland. He got him there but the office failed to land him. Lebron was trying to stay there but why should he when they wouldn't give him the supporting cast he needed to win? :dunno:

On the other hand, "the decision" was a poor choice, even though it made a ton of money for charity.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I think a lot of people are misinformed on this. They don't realize that Lebron was trying to get Bosh to come to Cleveland. He got him there but the office failed to land him. Lebron was trying to stay there but why should he when they wouldn't give him the supporting cast he needed to win? :dunno:

On the other hand, "the decision" was a poor choice, even though it made a ton of money for charity.

MIAMI SOUTH BEACH bringing H E A T:rockwoot::rockwoot:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    How did he sell out? I guess you would turn down a job that surrounds you with the best tools to succeed to your fullest?

If I could possibly go down as one of the best players of all time, you can bet your ass I wouldn't sell out and go to someone else's team(it's D Wade's team).

His legacy is tainted, but I hope he enjoys his championships. He'll certainly be getting them, but I can't root for him anymore, which is unfortunate...I really liked watching him in Cleveland though.

Top Bottom