• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    This poop storm is gonna get bad if this gets overturned.
    (and I hope it does)

IMHO... it should be overturned. It should be a states rights thing.

However, I'm guessing that with the incoming idiot not even being able to say what a woman IS, then women's rights will never again be safe in the SCOTUS, so they must have figured out it was now, or never.

Of course, then some leftist leaked it out just in time for the summer riot season. (and the mid-terms)

Just last night, my own green haired leftist daughter posted on bookface that if it gets overturned she was gonna start setting things on fire. She has said other inflammatory violent things before. I have (had) a S&W model 10 here at the house for her she picked out as a graduation present for when she finishes Ball State... Guess who I think isn't mature enough for a firearm? It will be for sale here on INGO soon.

Point is, It's gonna get real sporty down here.

View attachment 198749

Tag for the model 10… :D

Last edited:

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I think the five justices should sign and release it as is, immediately, solely as a rebuke to the traitors in the staff and the ideologues in the public who think the court is just another group of politicians they can bully and intimidate. Send the message that screwing with the process immediately leads to the worst outcome for you.
    Past acts by previous justices thinking they are law creators has put the entire system in this position. They don’t get to pick when they can create law and then criticize the public when they don’t want to create law. If you refuse to call out dirty deeds of your peers, you are just as guilty.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It was continued argument after a post asking it stop.
    :popcorn:
    I get why the thread was locked. Too many posters willing to mix it up on a hot topic, and you have to sleep sometime.

One thing though. I did not see the "whore" post last night. It may have been that the poster did not see your warning before he posted.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I get why the thread was locked. Too many posters willing to mix it up on a hot topic, and you have to sleep sometime.

One thing though. I did not see the "whore" post last night. It may have been that the poster did not see your warning before he posted.
    Possibly but then it continues so in the best interest of the forum and my sanity I locked it other then dusting of
    020EFB10-7A29-41D2-89C7-BB41F7F26A4A.jpeg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What if this is a strategic leak by the whole court to not send a shock through the people, kind of a break in to a coming reality?
    I just don't see it. And if it is, they're extraordinarily short sighted. I think the progressives know that they're gonna lose their **** in November, and they need another "George Floyd" kind of event to unite their base again like it happened in 2020. Whoever leaked it knows how that works. I'm sticking with a woke devotee clerk for one of the progressive justices. Sotomeyor seems like the most likely since she is the most bat **** crazy. Well. Until Jackson is sworn in. I have a feeling that she's gonna rule woke AF.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I just don't see it. And if it is, they're extraordinarily short sighted. I think the progressives know that they're gonna lose their **** in November, and they need another "George Floyd" kind of event to unite their base again like it happened in 2020. Whoever leaked it knows how that works. I'm sticking with a woke devotee clerk for one of the progressive justices. Sotomeyor seems like the most likely since she is the most bat **** crazy. Well. Until Jackson is sworn in. I have a feeling that she's gonna rule woke AF.
    Has Jackson not been sworn in yet? I assumed she had.

If a justice was a part of this leak, might we see an impeachment coming out of it? That would be rich.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    So when is the over/under date on the Roe v Wade riots? In unrelated news I recently acquired a Kel-Tec Sub 2000.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Has Jackson not been sworn in yet? I assumed she had.

If a justice was a part of this leak, might we see an impeachment coming out of it? That would be rich.

No, she gets sworn in mid-summer. I think that's when Breyer is officially retiring.

Now if it's actually a justice that leaked it? Oh, **** would not hit the fan. That's too big for public onsumption. They'll use all they have to shut that story down. It would likely get blamed on a clerk.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    No, she gets sworn in mid-summer. I think that's when Breyer is officially retiring.

Now if it's actually a justice that leaked it? Oh, **** would not hit the fan. That's too big for public onsumption. They'll use all they have to shut that story down. It would likely get blamed on a clerk.

That's pretty much the essence of impeachable offense via judicial misbehavior.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Especially #brutal for the rape victims impregnated by their rapists.
    An appeal to emotion. Over 98% of abortions are for purely elective reasons.

(Regardless, I have never considered rape to be a justification for killing the procreated human. Life of the mother? Absolutely, and may God have mercy on any parents put in that position. But adoption remains a perfectly viable option for rape victims, without the need to kill the child for the sins of the father.)

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    In all seriousness, my money would be on a clerk working for one of the liberal justices. And if I were to venture a casual guess, I'm guessing someone working for Sotomeyer.

My money is still on it being bought. The timing is just too perfect, either somebody offered the documents for sale or dem strategists made some phone calls.

I can see some woke zealot handing them over, but the timing is what takes me away from that idea.

Top Bottom