www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Ironic???

Kinda makes you wonder how coincidental this is? Maybe tensions in DC caused some LEO or prosecutor to say "We're done watching and waiting." before he acted on his threats?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    So let me see if I've got this straight... citizens regaining the right to vote on and contact State elected officials in regards to abortion within a particular State... is fascism?

Expect Antifa terror to ramp up as abortion rallies hit the streets

Antifa poses a greater threat to the community with pro-abortion rallies, than it did during BLM protests

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Ironic???

Considering it started in Feb 2020 and he was arrested 4 May 2022? Yes. "Don't make threats!" That's how I roll.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So let me see if I've got this straight... citizens regaining the right to vote on and contact State elected officials in regards to abortion within a particular State... is fascism?

Expect Antifa terror to ramp up as abortion rallies hit the streets

Antifa poses a greater threat to the community with pro-abortion rallies, than it did during BLM protests

I mean. It's Portland and Seattle. Who the **** are they fighting? The people who agree with them? Isn't pretty much all of Portland and Seattle Antifa or Antifa sympathizers by now?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I mean. It's Portland and Seattle. Who the **** are they fighting? The people who agree with them? Isn't pretty much all of Portland and Seattle Antifa or Antifa sympathizers by now?
    The Proud Boys would come from out of town, but are they even a thing anymore?

The ones in the city that do not agree probably keep their opinions to themselves.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yet another example of the central state infringing upon the natural right of the individual to be left alone...that's my point.
    Wait. You seemed to have been claiming that there already has been some great utopia of freedom somewhere. I have to infer that you must mean the US at some point in history. And now this?

I think I'd have a better idea idea of what you're saying if you'd just come out and say what you mean. If your ideas are good, let's discuss. If they need obfuscated like this, idunno. What am I supposed to think?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

THAT's a radical view and probably no better evidence that the left has gotten lefter than this. They can't just say, "well, that's just a fringe idea not held by the mainstream left."

50 years ago that was a fringe idea in America. No politician holding that view would dared to have let the public know it. If a sitting President in a first term with aspirations of a second term feels confident in his press secretary revealing that position, it IS an accepted position within his party. It's where the mainstream left is now. And that's WAY out there in clown world.

Top Bottom