• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • digitalphoenix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2012
    In a cornfield.
    My response to Pissoff moron's "where would the teachers keep the guns?".

In a tamper resistant safe. That way, the gun is there and it's readily accessible to the teachers in the event of a school shooting. Plus, keeping the firearms in a safe will keep kids and children from access of the firearms.

danimal

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Unincorporated Lake County
    Let the teachers carry wherever they want (within the confines of the state's approved methods of carry).

Is there some magical force field generator secretly installed inside every school across this nation that instantaneously makes teachers who normally carry a firearm about their daily lives incompetent and incapable of keeping one securely holstered once under the magic dome?

Last thing I'd want is anyone to leave a firearm unattended with inquisitive children up and about, no matter how secure the lock box is. Lets face it, no one is going to put a real 400LB+ safe in a classroom to keep 1 firearm away from students.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Someone should invite Piers to go shooting...give him an insiders view from "our side".

And not at some ***** east coast range. Fly him to Texas or Arizona and give him a taste.

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    Someone should invite Piers to go shooting...give him an insiders view from "our side".

And not at some ***** east coast range. Fly him to Texas or Arizona and give him a taste.

He would **** himself, I would not want to take that putz shooting, he would be the guy who pulled the trigger swinging the gun around saying did you see that. Just let Uncle Ted take him shooting so that Piers can suck on Teds machine gun.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

From what I've read, he has gone shooting. People are allowed other opinions of firearms. Doesn't matter if we agree with them or not but that is what makes America what it is.

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    I watched Larry Pratt yet again school Piers the pompous A$$ on live telly. You could tell Piers was starting to get frustrated that he was getting owned....again.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom