• ...and so much more!
  • Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    First ladies get political or atleast always have been in my short lifetime. Carter through present. Obviously I wasnt politically aware as a baby ;) but I've went back in books trying to learn.
    Kids, absolutely OFF LIMITS!! I never ever ever attacked Obama's kids ever ever ever and I called it out on the 1 occasion I remeber seeing it online. I'm not trying to claim more didnt happen, I just do not remember if they did or I didnt see it. I would and may have called it out if I did see it. Absolutely wrong.
    I'm talking about minors of coarse. Adult children while the president is in office, and if they get involved politically go for it all you want.
    Chelsea, uh yeah, she is very political and deserves it.

I agree. Children who are kids while mom and/or dad hold public positions, whether elected, actor, singer, etc should be 100% off limits. It is not in their control what their parent(s) did to get into the spotlight.

Adult children who enter the spotlight voluntarily are another matter. I do remember Amy Carter being hounded as a little girl. Her life was none of our business and I thought we learned from her suffering.

Chelsea Clinton was off limits, in my opinion, while she was a child and had no control. Today, she is an adult and is fair game for whatever SHE does, not her mother and father!

Kids of public parents already have a huge burden on their backs and our media should not contribute to their lack of normality.

Regards,

Doug

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    This whole thing makes me want to heave. If anyone thinks this is about finding the truth, they need to put down the bong. Senator John Kennedy (R, Louisiana)

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    DoOY9BOUYAAHDtP.jpg

Preach it brother!

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    This whole thing makes me want to heave. If anyone thinks this is about finding the truth, they need to put down the bong. Senator John Kennedy (R, Louisiana)

The effort to take away our rights started many years ago and has progressed ever so slowly in the beginning but now appears to be faster and faster.......like a roll of toilet paper getting down to its end; the closer to the end we get, the faster it goes. At this point we are concerned that we may run out soon but the real fear is what we will do when the roll is empty. Crap will be everywhere.....

The roll is getting close to the end.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    The effort to take away our rights started many years ago and has progressed ever so slowly in the beginning but now appears to be faster and faster.......like a roll of toilet paper getting down to its end; the closer to the end we get, the faster it goes. At this point we are concerned that we may run out soon but the real fear is what we will do when the roll is empty. Crap will be everywhere.....

The roll is getting close to the end.

I agree with Ziggidy.
    We need to ban toilet paper.

:rockwoot:America needs a Big ****ing Bidet. :rockwoot:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Just for the record I've thrown ice in bars... when I was a bartender... and I always threw ice at the manager. Never when it was busy, always when it was sllloooowwwww.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    The allegations in and of themselves are not as dramatic as people seem to think they are. Congress even resorted to calling it "sexual behavior" instead of rape.

Why would support for someone waiver if they've had a flawless record their entire life except for a drunken party 36 years ago that apparently nobody remembers? Clinton still got elected with 4 RAPE victims under his belt, and didn't even get impeached for sexual misconduct with physical evidence, after lying to the nation. Dems already set a pretty low bar so I'm not going to have moral qualms with a 15 year old who got drunk and allegedly ground their junk against another drunk person.

Now if he went out and did that to a 15 year old girl as a 50+ year old man, yes then I would absolutely say no way.

I think we could have a civil conversation about concerns over the balance of the court, instead of punching this low. It's not like republicans haven't voted in left-biased judges before.
    I remember those days. Dems protect their own and so do Repubs. All the while poopoo-ing the same behaviour from the other side.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I posted this in the Christine Ford thread, but it's very relevant here too....

Capture.jpg

letter.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ch...for-potential-polygraph-grassley-sounds-alarm
    Well that would explain a couple of the questions the prosecutor asked her about prepping or helping someone prep for a polygraph. Theres a pergery charge if they can prove it. This is his word against hers.

Something concerns me. He said he found her to be truthful. Yet he said she cheated and stole by using the card unauthorized, and then lied about it. That's 3 instances of dishonesty

Top Bottom