• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I think there's a difference....though if you haven't seen similarly violent rhetoric on INGO aimed at politicians, you aren't looking. Sure we know it's just talk- so is their's.

I don't think most liberals are evil. I think they are wrong. Some are evil and some conservatives are too. I am not drawing an equivalence of viewpoints. No, liberal to leftist thinking, I believe, is largely harmful economically, harmful in terms of freedom and in terms of what is good for the individual. However, I believe that most liberals think their beliefs are helpful. As I said before, this does not make them evil. It's makes them wrong.

When we decide they are evil or they decide we are evil, getting louder and louder and harsher and harsher are to be expected. Whenever the rhetoric tips over into the mean-spirited and violent speech, I think that is wrong as well. Does the left do that more often? It sure seems like it since late 2016, but in the 8 years before that? I'm probably guilty of some of that myself (though I draw a distinction between mean and violent and sarcastic or satirical).

Tipping over into meanness and violent talk is how we got to the point where everyone is screaming at each other. That, the relative anonymity of the intervent, the ability to tune your information supply to only show your own perspective and the most outrageous of the other side, etc., etc., etc.

I'm tired of it. I am perfectly content not being angry. I'll discuss issues and beliefs and takes on the news of the day, but I am sincerely trying to not let it eat at me and make me a mean person.

The difference is, when a republican talks like these liberals do, police show up.

When a democrat does it, everyone says "it's just political talk."

When even ted turner says things have gone too extreme on the left's side, I think it's time we realize this isn't simply a matter of "it's just politics." It's a problem with democrats having self radicalized to the point they can justify statements regarding mutilation and murder against someone simply for disagreeing.

Any violent rhetoric you've seen in ingo boils down to the government seeking to abolish god-given rights. That's a long stretch from just political bickering over a election.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Yeah as much as Democrats ***** about trumps tax records, we know less about Obama's birth and life than any other president in history. We know more about presidents born before photography and the internet than we do about him.
    And yes, I am a birther and proud of it. I havent fell for bs and fake birth certificates. I believe his momma was a Russian agent or maybe just their whore.
    Regardless the damage is done now and irreversible.
    Back to the issue at hand. We must get kavanaugh confirmed. Lindsey Graham said on hannity that if the Senate vote diesnt pass that he recommends the president re-nominate Kavanaugh and essentially let the voters choose in November. If the Republicans keep the majority, confirm kavanaugh.
    While I like the idea, I believe the Republicans are taking a perilous risk. They MUST confirm him now before January. I think before November or it will hurt them.

If you want to know about Obama's life, just go check out his Library in Chicago.
    He always said that he has no secrets from the American people. His library will tell you exactly what he want you to hear. You need to wait til it's done of course..... and they'll still probably charge you to get in...... even though you and I are paying for it. So far they estimate it to be 1.5 Billion dollars. I would have written that with zeros but I have no clue how many that even is.

Depending on what site you go to, it's either going to be great or it's a total waste of money.

https://www.obamalibrary.gov/

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Print: Of course it's possible to hear very ugly things from the left if you look for it. It's just as easy for me to find terrible things said by folks on the right.

So what? Does it make one side more righteous than the other? I think not.
    You don’t have to look for it. It’s everwhere. It’s in the news. It’s on TV. It’s all over social media. It’s in advertising. It’s even in the theaters. The left has gone bat**** crazy and they’re ****ing up a pretty good system, which by all measures, have thrust more people into prosperity than ever.

And yes, some people who call themselves left are supportive of gun rights. You’re in that group, I’d say, of people who lean at least all little left, but haven’t gon bat**** crazy. Okay. So go tell the people on the left that you support a person’s individual right to keep and bear arms. Get heard too loudly and they’ll dox you and do all they can to ruin your life.

You’re not left anymore. You’re middle. Left has become something else entirely. And that ***damn T.Lex. He’s an alt right nazi, as is anyone who is the least bit conservative on any issue. Sanity has left the left. They’re ****ing crazy.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    If you want to know about Obama's life, just go check out his Library in Chicago.
    He always said that he has no secrets from the American people. His library will tell you exactly what he want you to hear. You need to wait til it's done of course..... and they'll still probably charge you to get in...... even though you and I are paying for it. So far they estimate it to be 1.5 Billion dollars. I would have written that with zeros but I have no clue how many that even is.

Depending on what site you go to, it's either going to be great or it's a total waste of money.

https://www.obamalibrary.gov/

I’ll help you. $1.5 billion is $1,500,000,000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    You donÂ’t have to look for it. ItÂ’s everwhere. ItÂ’s in the news. ItÂ’s on TV. ItÂ’s all over social media. ItÂ’s in advertising. ItÂ’s even in the theaters. The left has gone bat**** crazy and theyÂ’re ****ing up a pretty good system, which by all measures, have thrust more people into prosperity than ever.

And yes, some people who call themselves left are supportive of gun rights. YouÂ’re in that group, IÂ’d say, of people who lean at least all little left, but havenÂ’t gon bat**** crazy. Okay. So go tell the people on the left that you support a personÂ’s individual right to keep and bear arms. Get heard too loudly and theyÂ’ll dox you and do all they can to ruin your life.

YouÂ’re not left anymore. YouÂ’re middle. Left has become something else entirely. And that ***damn T.Lex. HeÂ’s an alt right nazi, as is anyone who is the least bit conservative on any issue. Sanity has left the left. TheyÂ’re ****ing crazy.

I'm scratching my head about what an "alt-right nazi" would even be. :)

The alt-right nihilists won't let me rep you.
    ETA:
    I overwhelmed them with my strategery and was able to rep you. :)

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    DohSl73XoAAbcwI.jpg:large

I'd be careful with running with this story too soon.

July 2016 story:

https://www.thespec.com/news-story/...andalized-after-city-owned-tree-chopped-down/

B822634606Z.1_20160729215449_000_GC81NAOSQ.1_Gallery.jpg

Ancaster home vandalized after city-owned tree chopped down

That is frigg'n awesome....

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Hypnosis won't help if you've made the story up in the first place.

[video=youtube;uGxr1VQ2dPI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGxr1VQ2dPI[/video]

Might help us to find out who's behind this, but I don't think it takes an expert to figure that out.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I wonder, since she cannot recall vital details about this alleged attack maybe she should volunteer to submit to hypnosis so that we can possibly clear up once and for all who is not telling the truth about this incident?

Of course it would have to be performed under great scrutiny by well trained technicians who could declare an unbiased
    performance.

Do you think it would settle things once and for all? Do you?

No, haters are gonna hate no matter what and even in the face of solid proof.

My own opinion at this point is that she remembers then, Judge Kavenaughs name (mother of brett) because of a court
    case involving her parents on a real estate foreclosure and might have been traumatized by those proceedings. Loss of
    home, friends, etc. etc. and of course we may never know for sure, but one thing is sure, two family's and a nation have been ruined in the process, we are more divided than ever.
    So, I wonder if we are as demanding of the rape victims of the numerous Catholic Priests as we are of Dr Ford? That we question their recollection?

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Hard to find a real story about vandalism and these rape allegations. Oh wait....

[video=youtube;jgnS5Hb8ynE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgnS5Hb8ynE[/video]

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Personally, I believe God himself intervened in our last election and now we have to follow thru and stand for what is right in the eyes of God.
    Wow, that's a new one on me...God wanted Trump to win? We put WAY TOO MUCH self importance on our own affairs that God himself felt the need to intercede. Of all the people in the World that would actually be worth the effort, Trump would be low on the list.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Wow, that's a new one on me...God wanted Trump to win? We put WAY TOO MUCH self importance on our own affairs that God himself felt the need to intercede. Of all the people in the World that would actually be worth the effort, Trump would be low on the list.

What took you so long? Did you just get home from work?

Yes, God's Holy Spirit can accomplish amazing things when those who love Him actually listen to him, that's something you wouldn't understand.

God has used many people down through the ages to accomplish His will and I for one believe that He positioned Donald Trump to do just that to save our nation.

Those who are Anti-Christ (not a Anti-Christ) are desperate to destroy this nation because their time is short and their punishment is ever lasting and they know it.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom