www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You missed the "rape" part?

I took his comment to mean that scripture wasnt harsh enough for rapists. As in "Just pay a fine and skate." (who cares if you cant get married because you are already married to the victim. Rapists dont care about that stuff.)

(though it would help if he elaborated instead of making us guess his intent instead of just referencing scripture)

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Q4rwpAF.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    #WalkAway

Interesting. I watched some vids and cruzed some sites. There's a lot to this. I would love to be in DC on the weekend of their march to see it in person. Unfortunately DC disagrees with my choice of security.

I should visit DC at some point. I've never been there. :(

Hey Kut.
    You should think about joining. What have the democrats ever done for you? I mean it really?

Im neither a Republican nor a Democrat.... I've voted for both in the past, but in past few years have supported other party candidates, exclusively. What do I need to walk away from?

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Im neither a Republican nor a Democrat.... I've voted for both in the past, but in past few years have supported other party candidates, exclusively. What do I need to walk away from?

What are “other party candidates”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Fishier and fishier: Wonder why her and her husband were in counseling in 2012? She testified because her husband had issues with screwing up the look of their house with an extra front door (for her escape). the dates don't seem to line up.

https://padailypost.com/2018/09/29/palo-alto-building-permit-backs-up-fords-testimony/

They now rent out the master bedroom with a private door to Google interns, Ford testified.
    The floor plan is dated Nov. 29, 2007, and received a plan check approval from the city on Jan. 28, 2008. Other documents were submitted for the renovation on Feb. 4, 2008.

This was posted in the funny pics thread, but I thought it would make more sense to discuss it here.

Did her testimony include when they started renting out their master bedroom? Has that come up?

I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt that something did actually happen to her, but that she was confused about who did it. However, this tilts me towards the whole thing being a lie. It makes absolutely no sense that she went from having to have a second door because of her rape fears to "let's rent out that room with the second door to total strangers." It's far more believable that the purpose of the second door with street access was always for the purpose of renting out the room.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I really wonder how powerful, or widespread the Walkaway movement is. Of course I've seen some of the videos, and in fact am almost addicted to watching them, especially the ethnic-minority ones for some reason. Is there any gage as to how widespread this movement is?
    I think it would be difficult to verify such a sorce either way. Both sides have a motivation to be dishonest about it. Looking at twitter, the hashtag is still active, but not that active. I don’t get the feeling about it either way. Maybe there’s a silent majority of sane people who normally lean left, but don’t like the sharp turn the left has taken. You know, people like Alpo, but don’t want to admit they’re secret Trumpers. :stickpoke:

j/k Alpo.

Seriously though, there is some evidence that some people on the left really aren’t digging the focus on identity and this new accepted form of racism, and especially the name calling and calls for violence against people whose only crime is disagreeing with the radical left. But, are there enough to make a difference? That’s unquantifiable at the moment.

JJFII

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2018
    Anderson
    I just love how we can't ask the accuser for evidence, and must "just believe"...when we have two people who have come forward admitting to the crime and yet we have to ask them for evidence they did it...LMBO...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Having witnessed social media’s revelation of the left’s reaction to this, they have no room to call Trumpers delusional. They all seem to believe that the FBI investigation will prove Ford’s allegations are true.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I just love how we can't ask the accuser for evidence, and must "just believe"...when we have two people who have come forward admitting to the crime and yet we have to ask them for evidence they did it...LMBO...

“Just believe”? Isn’t that how we got lynchings? Dunno?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Senator Coons admitted on NPR (Morning Edition) that he intends to vote against Kavanaugh regardless of the FBI investigation. Note that he was one of the two senators who pushed the “investigation compromise”. Tge true purpose, and it’s obvious now, is delay.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Having witnessed social media’s revelation of the left’s reaction to this, they have no room to call Trumpers delusional. They all seem to believe that the FBI investigation will prove Ford’s allegations are true.

I'm seeing journos pick apart the difference between "passing out" and "falling asleep"... so, yes, there is a special level of stupid to all of this.

EMDX6043

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hammond
    I think it would be difficult to verify such a sorce either way. Both sides have a motivation to be dishonest about it. Looking at twitter, the hashtag is still active, but not that active. I don’t get the feeling about it either way. Maybe there’s a silent majority of sane people who normally lean left, but don’t like the sharp turn the left has taken. You know, people like Alpo, but don’t want to admit they’re secret Trumpers. :stickpoke:

j/k Alpo.

Seriously though, there is some evidence that some people on the left really aren’t digging the focus on identity and this new accepted form of racism, and especially the name calling and calls for violence against people whose only crime is disagreeing with the radical left. But, are there enough to make a difference? That’s unquantifiable at the moment.

I walked away years ago, haven't made a video. One of my best friends in Indy began his walkaway journey before Don was elected. He hasn't made a video.

Neither of us is on Twitter, nor outwardly display our politics. We don't wear pink hats, we don't protest. We don't advertise.

Does the left ever wonder if they're slowly being surrounded?

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    I would like to see a few of Fords ex boyfriend's and her husband have to sit in the big boys chair and answer questions under Oath..

I thought about this. We do not now anything about this person; nothing. If the level of knowledge was equal between them both, the public may have a very different view. How does one scrub all info from the internet? Really, how is that done? How will the FBI challenge her character without personal info, the same we have on the judge?

We need a level playing field; otherwise the one "hiding" their past should be guilty; just based on that.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County

One of many reasons that makes the country great is our freedom, which includes the ability to vote or not to vote. There have been times I have not liked either in the main 2 parties, but have never voted outside the 2 party system. Many people say they vote for the 3rd party because no one matches their personal views. I get that. What I don't get is why even vote? Unless their is a huge movement outside the 2 party system in place, it is my opinion that a vote for a 3rd party person will actually give a vote to the worst person. One is better off not voting OR vote for the one who most closely represents ones personal views.

In other words, vote for a person who will lose no matter what is a vote for the worst candidate. The excuse that one is making a statement by not voting for one the top two is actually voting for the worst; better off not voting.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    One of many reasons that makes the country great is our freedom, which includes the ability to vote or not to vote. There have been times I have not liked either in the main 2 parties, but have never voted outside the 2 party system. Many people say they vote for the 3rd party because no one matches their personal views. I get that. What I don't get is why even vote? Unless their is a huge movement outside the 2 party system in place, it is my opinion that a vote for a 3rd party person will actually give a vote to the worst person. One is better off not voting OR vote for the one who most closely represents ones personal views.

In other words, vote for a person who will lose no matter what is a vote for the worst candidate. The excuse that one is making a statement by not voting for one the top two is actually voting for the worst; better off not voting.

The reason voting 3rd party, even if that candidate will lose, is to show an increase in support. It is a long-term game. If, for instance, the Libertarians can show a continuing increase in support, they can project out when they will actually be viable. That can make a big difference when it comes to things like raising money and getting on the podium for debates.

And, generally, legitimacy.

I can tell you that the 2 parties watch those numbers, too.

Top Bottom