12   0   0
    DoMptnaU8AACabP.jpg

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    You think the FBI can investigate anything in a week? At this point, there are dozens, if not hundreds, of witnesses to interview and vet. 2 days from now, it might be 1000's. Add a little slow walking by the 'dark' state and it's not looking very realistic.

I am not saying it satisfies D's.

I am saying the true middle of the road moderate senators and voters will feel better if the FBI investigates.

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    An investigation of "limited scope and Limited to not more than one week". Good luck with that. All the Dems will argue the scope is too limited and there isn't enough time to thoroughly investigate.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The chairman said it best yesterday afternoon. "you've had since late july to investigate this and you failed to do so. Too late."

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    It will take most of the week just to get Ford to agree to talk to the FBI. The fact she wanted the investigation won't matter.

I have had the miserable experience of being accused of something I didn't do. The most surprising part of it all to me was the people that came forward with other false accusations, people that I had never even met before. There seems to be a certain number of people that believe you are guilty if you are accused, are outraged if they think you may get away with it, and decide that lying is acceptable under the circumstances to try to ensure what they consider to be justice. The new accusations will continue to be endless.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Typical GOP behavior, it really is.

You have victory right in front of you, and you find a way to **** it all up by thinking the other side is operating in good faith.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The FBI doesnt take marching orders from another branch of government for 1. And 2, they will have ZERO investigation,, it doesnt work like that.
    More Democrat obstruction of the republic and they know it and dont give a damn about women. I would have brought up the women Clinton raped. Also why no FBI investigation into Democrats?

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The vote will probably come after the next 2,684 accusers Sen. Feinstein has lined up come out of the closet. Expect a third of them to be boys.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    Flakes appears that he likes to 'play' Republican but deep down he is probably a 'whiny Democrat' that gets hosed by believing his buddy Chris Coons is operating in good faith. Wake up sucker.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dcb500
    Top Bottom