• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ghuns' outrageous score of 51 demonstrates his manifest anarchist beliefs.

:rockwoot:
    6a00e5501978978834015392e60d3a970b-450wi

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Never heard of the paradox of purity, but it makes sense. Not bad for a statist. :p

Eh, I just made it up. Which only further demonstrates my purity hutzpa. So backacha you lawless anarchist. :p

At 82, I get to not only scoff but chortle, snicker, and titter at your boorish, statist beliefs.

Another anarchist jealous of my *real* Libertarian purity.

Perhaps it should scare me that I'm only one point away from anarchy. Oh, crap! What if I answered one question wrong and I really AM an anarchist!!! :runaway:

Oh well, beats being a statist like all you other sub 50 pointers.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well crap, with my score of 32 I guess I better stop posting here, as I am seriously unqualified to do so.

Not really. You can always call the rest of us anarchists, and wait until someone posts a lower score so you can call them statist pigs.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Not really. You can always call the rest of us anarchists, and wait until someone posts a lower score so you can call them statist pigs.

Is this statist/anarchist continuum a straight line vector or is it some sort of polynomial?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Is this statist/anarchist continuum a straight line vector or is it some sort of polynomial?

It's the paradox of purity. Some people confuse it with a third degree polynomial, but I assure you it's really just a straight line vector where everything north of me is anarchy and everything south is statist.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I'm not sure who you're trying to insult. But I'm betting horn or mj will likely take exception more strongly than me. :lmfao: With a perfect score being 160? and me just getting an 82, I'm just a half-***ed libertarian. :):

I don't take exception at all. I find it humorous that an 82 can vote for a 0.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    That test was mislabeled. That isn't a "Libertarian Purity Test". It is an "Anarchist Purity Test" (#63 & 64). No role for government whatsoever? No defense of the nation (#60)? No protection from criminals or enforcement of contracts unless you can pay for justice (#57-59)? I'd greatly prefer minimalist government over the current Leviathan, but anarchy would be too abusive.

Should the law be privatized (#59)? How many here complained about a patchwork of local gun laws before Indiana superseded them? How would you feel about *all* laws being privatized (localized) and unevenly enforced? Glad I didn't score too high on that test.

This is INGO. Libertarian and Anarchist is one and the same.

Top Bottom