• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Que, you should certainly watch all the Bond flicks. Preferably in the order they were put out. You've really missed out on your movie education. You've got some catching up to do. While I'm not a big Roger Moore fan, even his Bond movies were good. I liked Brosnan but I think Craig may well be the best Bond since Lazenby. You've got some great viewing ahead of you.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Last I heard, to get your MAN card, all Bond movies had to be watched straight through, with only breaks for bathroom and :popcorn:.

Que, are you telling us your MAN card is forged?:D

Tripmaker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    I know who the guy is, but I've never seen even one of the movies. Am I really missing anything? Should I get a package set and try to catch up? I really like the preview for the new one coming out and thought about trying to see them all over Christmas break or something. How many movies are we talking about?

JB "You must be joking!"

Q. "I never joke about my work 007"

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Yeah, I've really never watched any of the Bond movies. I've seen the previews, but just never got around to seeing them.

A member contacted me and graciously offered to let me borrow his complete set over Thanksgiving. INGO rocks!

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Yeah, I've really never watched any of the Bond movies. I've seen the previews, but just never got around to seeing them.

A member contacted me and graciously offered to let me borrow his complete set over Thanksgiving. INGO rocks!

Ohh man!! I have some :popcorn:

:D

Bigc177

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Westside of Indy
    My son and I watch at least 1 or 2 Bond movies a week, and he's 7 yrs old! Our favorites are Goldfinger, Live and let die, Octop*ssy, and pretty much anyone of them from 1989 to the present. He loves something about the spy world, and even went as 007 for Halloween, lol!

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Wow, never watched them?

Like everyone else says, start at the beginning. Connery is great, I love Roger Moore too. Dalton, well . . . not so much. Pierce is fantastic as Bond, wish he was still playing him.

A couple of the older movies has some cheesy graphics, but just go with it. Enjoy.

Tripmaker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    My son and I watch at least 1 or 2 Bond movies a week, and he's 7 yrs old! Our favorites are Goldfinger, Live and let die, Octop*ssy, and pretty much anyone of them from 1989 to the present. He loves something about the spy world, and even went as 007 for Halloween, lol!

When I was 7 it was cowboys and Indians. When 007 appeared on the screen I was 12 and spy movies took over. Shooting the bad guys with guns. Some things never change. :draw:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    372   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I dont think anyone ever fought in space.

Uh Huh, #11, Moonraker (1979-Roger Moore)

You are very lucky. How cool it would be to be able to get the whole set, and start watching them one after the other, culminating in a trip to an Imax to see Skyfall!

Indeed, I would love to see some again for the first time. Actually, once in a while I check out an older Bond flick from the library to view. The first half dozen or so I originally saw on broadcast TV so it is neet to see what was cut.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    If you can only handle so many movies in a row, at least watch the Sean Connery ones. And remember the time period they were made in. Then you can cross over to the newest bond without too much turmoil.

Top Bottom