• ...and so much more!
  • ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    I've been known to go to the WM ammo counter and wait a few minutes, then pull out my phone and call the main store number to ask for an associate to the sporting goods counter. :D

Blessings,
    Bill

fine idea!!!!.......i see now why they pay you the big buc's:D..........i'll be trin' that:rockwoot:

jcwit

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Dead Center on the End
    The amount I save at WalMart versus the time spent there more than make up for the dollars spent on gas to get there. Even at the $4.00 per gallon gas is now at.

Wonder exactly how much time these impatient shoppers really spend waiting. What seems like 10 minutes probably actually comes out to 3 to 5 minutes.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Wonder exactly how much time these impatient shoppers really spend waiting. What seems like 10 minutes probably actually comes out to 3 to 5 minutes.

You know, I wonder that too. So whenever I start thinking "man, it's been a long time" for anything (traffic light, bank line, etc), I check my watch and start timing it. I do this automatically because of my SAR training which has me looking at my watch at any type of significant event. So if that time is 10 minutes then that means it's at LEAST 10 minutes because that was the point I started thinking it's been a long time.

When I had to go track someone down at WM to find the person who has the keys to the ammo cabinet, I'd start looking at my watch. Rarely was it less than 5 minutes and in some cases it could be as much as 20 minutes.

Hence why I don't go there for ammo anymore.

jcwit

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Dead Center on the End
    You know, I wonder that too. So whenever I start thinking "man, it's been a long time" for anything (traffic light, bank line, etc), I check my watch and start timing it. I do this automatically because of my SAR training which has me looking at my watch at any type of significant event. So if that time is 10 minutes then that means it's at LEAST 10 minutes because that was the point I started thinking it's been a long time.

When I had to go track someone down at WM to find the person who has the keys to the ammo cabinet, I'd start looking at my watch. Rarely was it less than 5 minutes and in some cases it could be as much as 20 minutes.

Hence why I don't go there for ammo anymore.

So I asked the question and got the answer per your actual experience. Now how bout others.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    The amount I save at WalMart versus the time spent there more than make up for the dollars spent on gas to get there. Even at the $4.00 per gallon gas is now at.

My wait time was precise. There was a digital clock on the phone sitting on the counter that I watched closely. I remember that because I forgot my phone and was in need of a clock.

I stand by my original post. That Walmart is a turd on wheels.

M88A1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Bedford
    This shows the serious desperation by going to Cosners gun shop...Everyone here knows Cosners will bend you over.

Top Bottom