• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Yesterday,I finally turned 21.I took off the whole week so that I could enjoy my birthday and,even after the first day,I can say that it was well worth it.

I got to play with my son all morning while mommy was at work.It was so great to spend time with him and I had the most fun that I've had in a long time.Working nights makes me a vampire so I never get to see him much except for when he's sleeping and spending time with him out playing in the yard really was the best present I could've asked for.

After my wife got home from work,I got to hang out with my little brother while he drove me to Rural King to get my new toy,a brand new G21!

My mom took us all out to dinner and I discovered the Lynchburg Lemonade at Cheddar's,amazing.The drink wasn't free like we expected but I got a free sundae.We had a great time as a family and the only thing more that I could've asked for was for my dad to be there but he had to work.

All in all,I have to say that it was,by far,the best birthday I've ever had.Now I just need to go out and shoot this new toy on one of my days off this week.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    The funny thing is that 21 is my favorite/lucky number and I love .45 so it works out great.It's my first Glock too so shooting it will surely be an experience.

Let me know how you like the G21, I have been looking at the G41 and would like to hear your thoughts on the G21.

Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Let me know how you like the G21, I have been looking at the G41 and would like to hear your thoughts on the G21.

Got her out to shoot today and I love it.I shot it better than my 1911 so it now rides on my hip with my 1911 in my EDC backpack.

It feels extremely comfortable in the hand.Recoil is non existent so long as you don't limp wrist.The factory sights are extremely easy to pick up.Weight is amazing compared to my 1911(no surprise).I'd recommend it to anyone who has the hands big enough to hold it,which means basically that small-handed people may need to adjust grip to accommodate the width.My wife has very dainty hands and shot it fine but she couldn't operate the slide stop from a firing grip.Overall,I think it's my new favorite gun.

Top Bottom