Is 2022 Elections going to be a Red Tidal Wave?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Machines are what they are, in Pennsylvania the machine knows Fetterman will deal, he's a known commodity. Oz on the other hand is an unknown, the choice of who to crown is obvious. Probably a lot of people in Pennsylvania are unhappy with things, but in the end they don't make the decisions that matter.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    With current economic conditions and no change in democrats voting I do not see this country getting better but worse.
    Now that the election is over fuel prices will go much higher, along with the price of everything that gets delivered.

How many Americans need to starve, and go into poverty before they wake up?
    Will they wake up?
    My takeaway is that I need to drastically recalibrate my ideas of how bad things have to get to snap the Default Democrats out of it.

50-100% grocery inflation isn't enough. It will have to double or triple again.

$5 gas wasn't enough. It will have to be $8 or $10 (and it will be).

Transing the kids wasn't enough. It will have to start happening overnight and with legal cover for teachers and activists to carry people's kids off in the dead of night.

A massive and expensive new proxy war isn't enough. American boys will have to be sent to die.

Democrats are so brainwashed and insulated that they'll (allegedly) vote for a potato just to avoid the moral injury of voting for the dreaded red team. Much, MUCH more direct suffering will have to be applied before they will change, and that's exactly what they'll get. :dunno:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    My takeaway is that I need to drastically recalibrate my ideas of how bad things have to get to snap the Default Democrats out of it.

Transing the kids wasn't enough. It will have to start happening overnight and with legal cover for teachers and activists to carry people's kids off in the dead of night.

A massive and expensive new proxy war isn't enough. American boys will have to be sent to die.

Democrats are so brainwashed and insulated that they'll (allegedly) vote for a potato just to avoid the moral injury of voting for the dreaded red team. Much, MUCH more direct suffering will have to be applied before they will change, and that's exactly what they'll get. :dunno:
    Yep look at Pennsylvania senate race. Over 2 million voted for that deadhead. Insanity.....

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    With current economic conditions and no change in democrats voting I do not see this country getting better but worse.
    Now that the election is over fuel prices will go much higher, along with the price of everything that gets delivered.

How many Americans need to starve, and go into poverty before they wake up?
    Will they wake up?
    When you start referring to the value of the US dollar and talk about how a single income used to be able to afford a house a car and a middle-class lifestyle people's eyes glaze over and they become disinterested.

We are already living in poverty (proportionally speaking), but it is the best, most luxurious, poverty the world has ever seen isn't it?

How many fat people you see in line at the food-bank? How many have cell phones? How many drove a car there?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Agreed. As I said elsewhere, if this environment can’t help republicans, I’m not sure anything short of the apocalypse will. (And by then It will be too late).

tude

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    ohio
    Even the the democrats and MSM thought they would lose big time. Can imagine the high-fiving going in DC this morning? They are saying " let's take her on down boys"

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Cheating? That is the first response? It isn't the brainwashing or the social messaging? It isn't pitting of Americans against each other? It isn't the desire by the people in control to stay in control and fix/address nothing? It isn't disappointment in oversold and unrealistic goals? Remember the blue wave that left the blue party feeling flat? Now it was the anticipated red wave and the other side is disappointed.

Only the blue side are sheep? I don't really want to be trolling, but wake the **** up people!
    I think we are seriously doomed for the next decade.

There is a vocal part of this party that wants to double and triple down on things that aren't working.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    "We might soon need a wheelbarrow full of cash to pay for bread but gee whilikers at least we can still kill babies"
    Apparently a LOT of Americans maintain having the ability to quickly and conveniently kill babies as one of their very highest priorities. It seems indisputable that this hurt Republicans bad this year.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    There seems to considerable Trump blaming for the poor showing this morning.

“Donald Trump was a kingmaker in the primary. But in the general election, he was the kiss of death.”

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    There seems to considerable Trump blaming for the poor showing this morning.

“Donald Trump was a kingmaker in the primary. But in the general election, he was the kiss of death.”

I blame him for the PA senate race turning out the way it did. His endorsement of Oz turned the primary on its head. Not saying the Republican machine candidate was a better option, but I think he would have won. It was too easy to attack a celebrity doctor that never actually lived in PA. Obviously, there would have been different attacks on the other candidate which may have given the same result, so hard to say for sure. The amount of money spent here on attack ads was insane. The dishonesty was amazing as well, Fetterman, the sitting Lt. Governor literally ran as an outsider that is going to change the evil ways of Washington. People are idiots.

On the other hand, I totally agree with those that say abortion is the issue that killed the Republicans. It makes me very sad to think that for so many Americans the ability to get an abortion is more important than putting food on the table, but I don't see how else you can explain huge gains in the Hispanic community, which is largely Catholic, coupled with losses everywhere else. Two years after demanding that anyone who didn't get the vaccine be fired from their job, Democrats were successfully able to run as the party that protects your personal body choices. It's bizarre and pathetic.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 7, 2022
    Kosciusko county
    It certainly would appear so. If a republican says something dumb or ”inartful” or post mean tweets, many average republicans will turn on that candidate like they had the plague. A democrat can have nothing but a disastrous economy, skyrocketing fuel bills, asymptomaticly rising inflation to run on and they stick by them and prop them up no matter what. The republicans‘ game plan is not winning the games it should be. And in this economy with all the child mutilation and demonic activities going on out there, if there was an election season to shipwreck the democrats, this was it.
    We definitely need to start playing the long game, and sadly we’re definitely no longer the “silent majority”. Despite of what the baby boomers claim

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    It's good to see DeSantis promoting a freedom-oriented message from the Republican side. But one person isn't enough. He is literally the only one. The rest of the country doesn't know who he is. To the rest of the country, the GOP's core values are tax cuts, cheap labor, neverending wars if they're started by Republicans, and forcing 10-year olds to carry their babies to term. That is what they see. And people are scared to death of letting that message run the country.

Mitch Turtle will say "his" candidates would have won. But that didn't work in 2020.

We need to get the GOP back to supporting "messy freedom." Ron DeSantis did that, and he won. But again, one person isn't enough.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It's good to see DeSantis promoting a freedom-oriented message from the Republican side. But one person isn't enough. He is literally the only one. The rest of the country doesn't know who he is. To the rest of the country, the GOP's core are tax cuts, cheap labor, neverending wars if they're started by Republicans, and forcing 10-year olds to carry their babies to term. And people are scared to death of letting that message run the country.

We need to get the GOP back to supporting "messy freedom." Ron DeSantis did that, and he won. But again, one person isn't enough.
    I think Kari Lake would be in that mold. Too bad she might not win.

Top Bottom