Is 2022 Elections going to be a Red Tidal Wave?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tackdriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    Stop all money leaving the country, this includes legal and illegal immigrants sending money out, ...
    So, if my wife, who legally immigrated here almost 40 years ago, wants to send some money to her mother to help with medical expenses, she shouldn't be allowed to? My wife works legally, pays her taxes, and her money belongs to her; but she can not spend it how she wishes? How about Americans that travel abroad - should they not be allowed to take cash with them and spend it during their trip?

I'm pretty conservative, and very "America First", and support measures that thwart our enemies; but my mother-in-law isn't an enemy of the U.S., and this seems a little too "North Korean". consequences for working under the table and sending the money anywhere - I'm in! Measures to punish those who fund terrorists or criminals - I'm in! The government telling me how I can spend the money I earned - no way. Give'm and inch, they'll grab it all.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.5%
    64   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    So, if my wife, who legally immigrated here almost 40 years ago, wants to send some money to her mother to help with medical expenses, she shouldn't be allowed to? My wife works legally, pays her taxes, and her money belongs to her; but she can not spend it how she wishes? How about Americans that travel abroad - should they not be allowed to take cash with them and spend it during their trip?

I'm pretty conservative, and very "America First", and support measures that thwart our enemies; but my mother-in-law isn't an enemy of the U.S., and this seems a little too "North Korean". consequences for working under the table and sending the money anywhere - I'm in! Measures to punish those who fund terrorists or criminals - I'm in! The government telling me how I can spend the money I earned - no way. Give'm and inch, they'll grab it all.
    If a USA citizen i don't have a issue with sending money to family, i should have been a little clearer and stated non citizens, illegals,green card holders , immigrating 40 years ago should have had plenty of time to be a citizen!!!!!

tackdriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    If a USA citizen i don't have a issue with sending money to family, i should have been a little clearer and stated non citizens, illegals,green card holders , immigrating 40 years ago should have had plenty of time to be a citizen!!!!!
    Thanks for that clarification. She is, and was before we met over three decades ago. (It can't be that long, can it??)

I'm cool with were your pointing, especially with that very important addition. I've never, never, been overly concerned about protecting the "rights" of non US Citizens when they conflict with the those of the nation/citizenry. In my little pea brain, the Constitution is a contract with the citizens, and no one else is a party to the contract.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

This is pure fantasy world where our country can be powered by wind and solar panels.
    What happens when the solar panels go bad? They have toxic metals, and I wonder how much it will cost to despose them in the future. I read an article that said by 2050 there will be around 78 million tons of junk solar panels to despose.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

This is pure fantasy world where our country can be powered by wind and solar panels.
    What happens when the solar panels go bad? They have toxic metals, and I wonder how much it will cost to despose them in the future. I read an article that said by 2050 their will be around 78 million tons of junk solar panels to despose.

This stupid ******* will deny that he said that if asked about it tomorrow.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

What happens when the solar panels go bad? They have toxic metals, and I wonder how much it will cost to despose them in the future. I read an article that said by 2050 there will be around 78 million tons of junk solar panels to despose.

And his statement that it's 'cheaper'.
    Umm, no. It's not cheaper.

tackdriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010

What about the impact of wind turbines on wildlife?

Lots of dead birds piling up. They block the building of a factory because of some endangered insect, but they are okay with decimating birds? Just one more blatant hypocracy that no one calls them out on. I'd LOVE to see an onslaught of lawsuits by animal rights groups against the wind power kabal, just to make the point.

Just for the record: I'm not anti-windpower - I'm anti-hypocracy, anti-dishonesty, and anti-stupidity.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I note with some amusement at the hypocrisy, that Doral, the company that is busy carpeting northwestern Indiana farm land with solar panels is an Israeli firm. Israel generates almost all of it's power from hydrocarbon fuels, even though much of the country is sunny desert, unlike Indiana. Strangly the solar panels have almost no place there, even though it would seem better suited for this. Could it be that all of this stuff is just foreign companies using the DOE to mine the American taxpayers for large fortunes? Buying laws is the fast track to great wealth.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

Lots of dead birds piling up. They block the building of a factory because of some endangered insect, but they are okay with decimating birds? Just one more blatant hypocracy that no one calls them out on. I'd LOVE to see an onslaught of lawsuits by animal rights groups against the wind power kabal, just to make the point.

Just for the record: I'm not anti-windpower - I'm anti-hypocracy, anti-dishonesty, and anti-stupidity.
    1667744485344.jpeg

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

One of the wind farms just paid a million plus dollar fine for killing eagles but very little mention in media…

tackdriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    I note with some amusement at the hypocrisy, that Doral, the company that is busy carpeting northwestern Indiana farm land with solar panels is an Israeli firm. Israel generates almost all of it's power from hydrocarbon fuels, even though much of the country is sunny desert, unlike Indiana. Strangly the solar panels have almost no place there, even though it would seem better suited for this. Could it be that all of this stuff is just foreign companies using the DOE to mine the American taxpayers for large fortunes? Buying laws is the fast track to great wealth.
    Could it be that the experts in Israel, with the near perfect climate, just know better? But hey, "if those dumb Americans feel better buying our pet rocks, who are we to tell them no?"

Last edited:

tackdriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    I don't really care about the "Red Wave". I just want the Red to stop the crazy Blue. To me, it just sounds like a different party getting power. I'm more excited about the underlying cause - 1.) some people are starting to pay attention, and starting to question; 2.) some people who already understood are starting to speak up and push back; 3.) the influence of the MSM and big tech is eroding.

My desire - less fantasy and feel good BS; and more reality, reason, and accountability.

My biggest fear - swapping one bucket of extreme crazy for different bucket of extreme crazy.

I pray that the Republicans don't cry "We have a mandate from God and the People, and must seize this opportunity to (insert their most extreme goals here). I think the mandate is to STOP THE CRAZY S**T! Do your job. Your job is to do what's best for America. America means the People. End of message.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    With just a few days before the midterm elections, when you’re Trump, it’s always about Trump. I get he’s going to do his schtick, assuming he runs again. But for Pete’s sake, can’t you pull for the team for a few more days?

Top Bottom