Is 2022 Elections going to be a Red Tidal Wave?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    With just a few days before the midterm elections, when you’re Trump, it’s always about Trump. I get he’s going to do his schtick, assuming he runs again. But for Pete’s sake, can’t you pull for the team for a few more days?

I guess he's worried about DeSantis, and he should be. DeSantis has my vote in the primary if he runs for president. Trump will have my vote if he wins the primary.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Sometimes lol? I love Trump, but he is his own biggest asset and liability.

I wish he would just be kingmaker and move on with things.

He would be 1000 times more effective and the country would be better served.
    Him attacking DeSantis before November 9th is a shame on him. He needs to wait until DeSantis actually says he's going to run for president in 2024. Right now DeSantis is running for Governor. Not president 2 years from now.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Him attacking DeSantis before November 9th is a shame on him. He needs to wait until DeSantis actually says he's going to run for president in 2024. Right now DeSantis is running for Governor. Not president 2 years from now.
    I'm guessing Trump is looking ahead and sees them both running against each other. That is not what I want but I sure don't see either one of them backing out either.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    With just a few days before the midterm elections, when you’re Trump, it’s always about Trump. I get he’s going to do his schtick, assuming he runs again. But for Pete’s sake, can’t you pull for the team for a few more days?

HAHA You LIBTARD SNOWFLAKES are so easy to get spun up. Still living RENT FREE I see... seriously you should see someone about your TDS. Let's go Brandon!

Thinking I covered everything typically mentioned when you dare speak ill of god emperor Trump.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    HAHA You LIBTARD SNOWFLAKES are so easy to get spun up. Still living RENT FREE I see... seriously you should see someone about your TDS. Let's go Brandon!

Thinking I covered everything typically mentioned when you dare speak ill of god emperor Trump.
    Yes - Lets Go Brandon!
    That is good anytime, anywhere, anywho.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    And this is really what I do not want to see, it will be a total **** show. Trumps starting it already and neither have announced.
    I, too am concerned about the upcoming general election cycle. The senile old fool that is currently occupying the White House is ripe for the picking, as long as the elephants don't sabotage their chances by infighting during primary season. As I agreed above, right now, if DeSantis was to run, he will get my vote in the primary. Whichever elephant candidate gets the nomination gets my vote in the general. But Trump needs to STFU with his stupid nicknames. We don't need a splintered party in 2024.

hamiltonrrwatch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2021
    N.W. IN
    I guess he's worried about DeSantis, and he should be. DeSantis has my vote in the primary if he runs for president. Trump will have my vote if he wins the primary.
    IMHO, he has nothing to worry about.

As for DeSanctimonious, (a.k.a. controlled opposition) if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

Top Bottom